season 15 pvp gear

General Discussion
so they are just switching colors? no new gear looks? nothing?
Yep. I'm also pretty upset by this but whatever. I can imagine the pve community getting very upset at not getting new armor models if pvp did.
Nope, I think is quick (and cheap) band aid for wpvp or something like that
01/25/2014 03:41 PMPosted by Gomfur

And to add an extra season so PvP'ers don't get bored. But yeah, this too. Partial fix to a problem that shouldn't have ever existed.
I don't care what it looks like, I am just glad to be heading into WoD with a higher ilvl and standing a better chance against raiders.
New to WoW? They have been re-coloring gear and calling it new for years.
They really couldn't have just done an actual new colour for both sides and a new colour for T2?
Even with the same model? A drastic enough swap is more than enough.

Like; White and Black or something?

It only takes an hour or two tops to do a colour swap like that.
Are Alliance Warriors getting green or red?
Who cares as long as it's an upgrade it shouldn't matter that's what xmog is for
Pretty much everyone transmogs anyway so I think they put their resources on that new expansion, whatever it's called, instead.
01/25/2014 03:47 PMPosted by Styuz
New to WoW? They have been re-coloring gear and calling it new for years.

Not pvp gear? They stopped flat out doing this with TBC with tier 2 recolors in heroics and pvp sets bieng recolors of raiding sets.
I assume it's something along the lines of "We didn't focus on new gear because it would be time taken away from WoD development."

End of expansion woes.
01/25/2014 04:37 PMPosted by Judäspriest
Pretty much everyone transmogs anyway so I think they put their resources on that new expansion, whatever it's called, instead.
I actually don't care about it's looks for a different reason: Because I know Blizzard designs such horribly ugly sets, that I will be xmogging over it anyways. It could be grey bulky blocks for all I care.
02/16/2014 07:32 PMPosted by Wargriffin
How lazy

Well, would you rather have new pvp sets or a new raid tier?
01/25/2014 03:41 PMPosted by Gomfur

People still can't comprehend this? *sigh*...