Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 3

Paladin
Post Limit:
Prev 1 11 12 13 25 Next
03/03/2014 09:05 AMPosted by Bionìx
6/10
It's not too bad but the weapon doesn't match the armor.

7/10 Set is great; however you could use a tabard ( Frostwolf would be sweet) and the weapons gold lining does not match the copper lining on the armor, otherwise good start.
8/10
good match,
just not a fan of that armor set.
Like the weapon.
I see what you are going for.... but the banana helm has to go.

6/10
@Jadelantern, you did a great take on that set, the gloves and belt work really well for it. I'd go with a different sword though. 9/10
that feel when you realize the best part about your mog is the in-game effects...

:P

@Mertil

very nicely done. love it. 9.5/10. Just missing a helm. I always go with it off until i find that perfect one.
I would like to think that mine is the best :P And 8/10 I just dont like boots or pants
9.875/10 if there were a smidge of blue on that tabard, lol. But yeah its really nice, huge fan of the cm set.
@Snakeskins

8.5/10 - I really like the dingy look to be honest, and I don't remember seeing that helm before. And that's one of the bigger 1H swords I've seen - not bad!
Your weapon and armor color is a great match. I don't know where you can go but the shoulders need improved somehow. Not necessarily bigger but different they sit on your shoulders awkwardly. 7/10
03/04/2014 07:59 AMPosted by Kreuzfahrer
Your weapon and armor color is a great match. I don't know where you can go but the shoulders need improved somehow. Not necessarily bigger but different they sit on your shoulders awkwardly. 7/10

I like the look, and I'm assuming the cloak matches your tabard, but without an in-game SS, I can't really see how the whole thing looks.

I'll give you a ??/10 since your cloak is kind of blank on the armory.
03/04/2014 09:33 AMPosted by Tikaru

I like the look, and I'm assuming the cloak matches your tabard, but without an in-game SS, I can't really see how the whole thing looks.

I'll give you a ??/10 since your cloak is kind of blank on the armory.

Man, the rarity...

9/10. I still think the helm looks a little funky after all this time haha.
9/10 mainly for the OG set.

Sword is saturated imo.

@Illidria

10/10, pretty good, but if only the boot model was different. Female humans have really crappy proportions.

Swapped shoulders, is this any better?
Swapped shoulders, is this any better?

9/10. really like the red and gold highlights everywhere and the weapon is a strong fit for a belf pally.

I call my xmog "Ode to Glorious Pants" because you can't find them anymore. They drop off maybe a dozen mobs in the game, at a .02% chance. Boo.
@Charonea

I love how you combined different things and everything matches, looking good!
10/10
03/04/2014 12:29 PMPosted by Dagon
@Charonea

I love how you combined different things and everything matches, looking good!
10/10

8/10 imo, looks good but the helm kinda clashes
Well I can't find any good set to match for that helm, any ideas?
Also, your tabard kinda clashes too, other than that, looks decent
Your set is really good 8/10 the helmet just kills it
03/04/2014 03:42 PMPosted by Máximus
Your set is really good 8/10 the helmet just kills it

He's kind of right in a way, ever consider getting the Tier 6 Crown to go with all the gold? I think it would be pretty good, imo.

As for utilizing the paid-for helmet, that's a tough order to fill since I can't recall anything dark and red to match that demonic helm.

Closest I can think is the red dungeon plate from Wrath, but I could be wrong.
Looks dark, but it just doesn't seem like something a paladin would wear. I give you a 6/10 for creativity.