Timeless Curio

General Discussion
Just got a timeless curio. I saw conflicting reports about using a burden of eternity on it. What does a Rogue get with the curio and can I use the burden?
As the upgraded versions of the Trinkets are available from the vendor, i think it is the only 496 timeless armor that cannot be upgraded via the burden of eternity.
I think it can because I was able to upgrade a spare timeless ring with one. Going to try it once I get a spare curio.
02/03/2014 03:06 PMPosted by Fealia
I think it can because I was able to upgrade a spare timeless ring with one. Going to try it once I get a spare curio.

Absolutely not. You buy the 535 trinket from the ghostly vendor next to the Emperor. You cannot upgrade the curio token with the Burden.
02/03/2014 03:03 PMPosted by Kyzera
Burdens do NOT work on Curios or Caches.
02/03/2014 03:13 PMPosted by Perigort
02/03/2014 03:06 PMPosted by Fealia

Absolutely not. You buy the 535 trinket from the ghostly vendor next to the Emperor. You cannot upgrade the curio token with the Burden.

Yeah I think it was allowed on the very first day of 5.4, but it was quickly hotfixed. If you want a 535 version of a Timeless Curio you need to grind out the 50k coins.
Thanks for the reponses.
02/03/2014 03:17 PMPosted by Phreska
02/03/2014 03:03 PMPosted by Kyzera
Burdens do NOT work on Curios or Caches.