What's going on with the WoW Armory?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
1 2 3 28 Next
I can't access the Armory and i can't use Mr. Robot. What's going on?
I can't even see my hunter.

/fetal position
Patch day murlocs.
02/18/2014 06:46 PMPosted by Warrbull
Patch day murlocs.

02/18/2014 06:47 PMPosted by Ralroth
Blame the murlocs.

MURLOC CONSPIRACY!

/tinfoil body armor
soemthing divided buy zero
02/18/2014 06:35 PMPosted by Pyriaeda
I can't access the Armory and i can't use Mr. Robot. What's going on?

We're aware of the issue and looking into it. I don't have an ETA regarding when the Armory will be available, but technicians are investigating as we speak.
02/18/2014 07:11 PMPosted by Daxxarri
We're aware of the issue and looking into it. I don't have an ETA regarding when the Armory will be available, but technicians are investigating as we speak.

You mean, as we write, don't you? :)
I noticed this only affects people that have logged out. I was just raiding with my guild and everyone that has logged off can not access their armory pages.

Don't know if its a coincidence or not or if it is affecting anyone else the same way. From what I have seen, people that have not logged in today or who are in and have not yet logged out show up just fine on the armory.
Is anyone else not able to use the little drop down box to select other characters for your avatar as well? Mine just shows my Shaman and I can't see any other characters.
Woot! As long as i can check my auctions it's cool if everything else goes down.

If anyone is looking for something to do while we wait for the armory to come back up, you could always roll an alt on Shadowsong and buy up some of my remaining useless crap.
02/18/2014 07:12 PMPosted by Marilyssa

I read every forum post out loud.

Every. One.
02/18/2014 07:23 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Every. One.

That's scary if true.
Sigh so were still down on armory ah well gess i figure out my upgrades the Old fashioned way
I just now noticed Daxxarri's name is not Draxxarri.

Whoops.
I can't switch toons on Battle.net either. Can't click on the arrow or guild name.

I am cry
01/17/2014 08:15 AMPosted by Osundir
All,

We're aware of this issue, and we're working with the appropriate teams to get this fixed - it is an ongoing issue related to Connected Realms.

Thank you for your patience.

A quote from another blue on 1/17 in the Undermine thread... seems quite similar and will probably net the same result... another month from now.
02/18/2014 07:23 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Every. One.

We should make Kelvv MVP.