when to get 7170 haste break point for holy?

Paladin
with my gear if i do this with reforging out of spirit it brings me down to around 8-9k spirit and im debating if its worth it or not yet. or if i should reforge something other then spirit to get the haste, any input?
If you still have mana when the boss dies your spirit is too high.

That's my motto when healing.
well how bout my gems lol go int or pure mastery?
I can't click on your armory for some reason, but you shouldn't reforge out of spirit unless you're running Selfless Healer.

You wanna use hybrid gems, Int/mastery so for red slots Artful Vermilion onyx. I reforge out of mastery to get my haste breakpoint, I do know I probably outgear you by a lot but when I first began gearing this pally I did the same. Although until you're around 545+ ilvl you should probably aim for the first haste breakpoint instead of the 2nd one. Or do the 2nd breakpoint and sit with lower mastery simply until you have more gear.
i got 555 ilvl and doing heroics as of friday, joined guild solid core who is 11/14 heroic so. u dont out gear my by a lot :P idk why it wont let u go to my armory =/
550+ ilvl is what i've seen recommended for 7170 bp. So that ilvl should support it..
02/18/2014 02:23 PMPosted by Parísa
I can't click on your armory for some reason, but you shouldn't reforge out of spirit unless you're running Selfless Healer.

Or feel free to reforge out of spirit (even when running EF) for increased secondaries provided you maintain enough spirit to not run into mana issues.