5.4.7 Hunter Macros

Hunter
Trying to get this stickied (be sure to like this post!)

I've created a complete list of any macro you may need coming into 5.4.7

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/247367-547-hunter-macros/

Without further adieu:

Mouseover Concussive shot:
-
#showtooltip concussive shot
/use [@mouseover,harm][harm] concussive shot

Deterrence: Stops casting, cancels Hand of Protection, casts deterrence
-

/stopcasting
/cancelaura blessing of protection
/cast Deterrence

Explosive Trap: Stops casting, casts explosive trap
-

#showtooltip explosive trap
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast explosive trap

Freezing Trap: Stops cast, casts freezing trap
-

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast Freezing Trap

Ice trap: Stops cast, casts ice trap
-

#showtooltip ice trap
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast ice trap

Master's Call: You can either use /cast [target=playername] Master's call OR /cast [target=party2] or what ever their corresponding party slot is, I prefer 1 macro for DPS and 1 for healer.
-

#showtooltip Master's Call
/stopcasting
/cast Dash(Ferocity, Cunning Ability)
/cast [target=playername] Master's call

Master's Call Self: This one is a mouse-over macro and a self macro built into one. It will cast Master's Call on your mouse over. If you do not have a current mouseover it will cast it on yourself.
-
#showtooltip Master's Call
/cast [target=mouseover, help] Master's Call; [target=YOURNAMEHERE] Master's Call

Mend Pet: Stops casting, casts mend pet, casts cower (useful when your pet is being trained, cower it at high health if it is being trained that way your healer can catch up in healing it)
-

#showtooltip Mend Pet
/stopcasting
/cast mend pet
/cast cower

An all-in-one Hunter Pet CC macro for your focus target
-

#showtooltip
/cast [@focus] Lullaby
/cast [@focus] bad manner
/cast [@focus] web
/cast [@focus] web wrap

Roar of Sacrifice:
-

#showtooltip Roar of Sacrifice
/cast [@partnername]Roar of Sacrifice

Roar of Sacrifice/Spirit Mend: This will RoS/Spirit Mend your mouseover, if no mouseover exists it will cast spirit mend and roar of sacrifice on yourself
-

#showtooltip Roar of Sacrifice
/cast [target=mouseover, help] Roar of Sacrifice;[target=YOURNAME] Roar of Sacrifice
/cast [target=mouseover, help] Spirit Mend;[target=YOURNAME] Spirit Mend

Wyvern Sting 1-3 : This will cast Wyvern Sting on your Arena1 target, replace the 'arena1' with 'arena2' and 'arena3' in 2 other macros so you will have Wyvern 1-3
-

#showtooltip Wyvern Sting
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast [target=arena1] Wyvern Sting

Focus Wyvern:
-

#showtooltip Wyvern Sting
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast [target=focus] Wyvern Sting

Focus Silencing Shot
-

#showtooltip Silencing Shot
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast [target=focus] Silencing Shot

Silencing Shot Arena 1-3: This will cast Silencing Shot on your Arena1 target, replace the 'arena1' with 'arena2' and 'arena3' in 2 other macros so you will have Silencing Shot 1-3.
-

/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast [target=arena1] Silencing Shot

Aspect of the Hawk + Arcane Shot: This will secure that you have Aspect of the Hawk buffed before you cast Arcane Shot (can be annoying if you play with game sounds). You can use the same line (/cast !Aspect of the hawk) in any macro you feel is necessary to secure that Aspect of the Hawk is enabled (Chimera/Explosive/Powershpt/Glaive Toss) etc.
-

#showttoltip Arcane Shot
/cast !Aspect of the Hawk
/cast Arcane Shot

Chimera Shot: This will secure that you have Aspect of the Hawk buffed before you cast Chimera Shot (can be annoying if you play with game sounds).
-

#showttoltip Chimera Shot
/cast !Aspect of the Hawk
/cast Chimera Shot

Aspect Dance: Buffs Aspect of the Hawk if you are in no aspect or a different aspect, if not in hawk it will buff cheetah
-

#showtooltip Aspect of the Hawk
/cast aspect of the hawk
/cast aspect of the cheetah

Disengage: Stops casting, casts disengage
-

#showtooltip Disengage
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast disengage

Feign Death: Stops casting, casts feign death

#showtooltip Feign Death
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast feign death

Flare: Stops casting, casts flare
-

/stopcasting
/cast !flare

Focus Concussive Shot:
-

/stopcasting
/cast [@focus] Concussive shot

Focus Scatter Shot:
-

#showtooltip Scatter Shot
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast [target=focus] Scatter Shot

Scatter Shot Arena 1-3: This will cast Scatter Shot on your Arena1 target, replace the 'arena1' with 'arena2' and 'arena3' in 2 other macros so you will have Scatter Shot 1-3.
-

/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast [target=arena1] Scatter Shot

Focus Tranquilizing Shot:
-
#showtooltip Tranquilizing Shot

/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast [target=focus] Tranquilizing Shot

Tranquilizing Shot:
-

#showtooltip Tranquilizing Shot
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast tranquilizing Shot

Kill Shot: This will secure that you have Aspect of the Hawk buffed before you cast Kill Shot.
-

#showtooltip Kill Shot
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast kill shot

Mouseover Scare Beast: This will cast Scare Beast on your mouseover, if no mouseover exists it will cast on your target.
-

#showtooltip Scare Beast
/cast [target=mouseover,harm][harm] Scare Beast

Revive Pet: Stops casting, casts revive pet
-

#showtooltip Revive Pet
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast revive pet

Scatter Shot: Stops casting, casts scatter shot
-

/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast scatter shot

Silencing Shot: Stops casting, casts silencing shot
-

/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast Silencing Shot

Hunter Burst Macro:

/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast Blood Fury
/cast Rabid(Ferocity Ability)
/use Grievous Gladiator's Badge of conquest

Binding Shot: Stops casting, casts binding shot
-
#showtooltip Binding Shot
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast binding shot

Growl: Use to take out grounding totems
-
#showtooltip
/cast dash
/cast [target=pettarget, exists] growl; growl

Focus Growl:
-
#showtooltip
/petattack [@focus]
/cast [@focus] growl
/cast dash

Trap Launcher: Stops casting, casts trap launcher
-
#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast trap launcher

Camouflage: Stops casting, casts camouflage
-
#showtooltip camouflage
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast camouflage

Bullheaded (Pet Trinket)
-
#showtooltip
/cast bullheaded

Move pet macro:
-
/click PetActionButton3 LeftButton
/cast dash

Cower Macro:
-
#showtooltip Cower(Basic Ability)
/cast Cower(Basic Ability)

Pet follow macro:
/petfollow

Cancel Deterrence: This will cancel Deterrence:
#showtooltip Deterrence
/cancelaura Deterrence
Awesome list, thanks so much! I have most of these, but I'm running into an issue where I can't make any more macros. Any way to fix this?
02/26/2014 03:20 PMPosted by Xhevo
Awesome list, thanks so much! I have most of these, but I'm running into an issue where I can't make any more macros. Any way to fix this?

Unfortunately no man, I know it sucks. I've made posts about it before that we should be able to have more macro space. I heard there is an addon that allows you to swap macro profiles but I haven't played with it yet. Here it is, you could give it a shot: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/profiles-macros

Have you used up both the common area and character specific macros?
02/26/2014 03:38 PMPosted by Darthsirak

It's usually people who have multiple characters that have problems with macro space.
02/26/2014 03:50 PMPosted by Zizx
02/26/2014 03:38 PMPosted by Darthsirak

It's usually people who have multiple characters that have problems with macro space.

Bingo. I have general macros that I use on all my characters. I suppose I can add what I need to them, but it kind of sucks. Has Blizz said why they don't allow you to use more macros?

Bingo. I have general macros that I use on all my characters. I suppose I can add what I need to them, but it kind of sucks. Has Blizz said why they don't allow you to use more macros?

I think its because macros are stored on server side and on your comp also.
I am not criticising, but I don't really see what this thread adds to my sticky other than the arena1-3 conditionals, which I suppose I could include.
02/26/2014 05:44 PMPosted by Strlder
I am not criticising, but I don't really see what this thread adds to my sticky other than the arena1-3 conditionals, which I suppose I could include.

Yours have modifiers (not everyone uses the same modifiers). Things like putting blood fury in a chim shot macro, putting rapid fire in a besital wrath macro (which is extremely bad). Also missing several which I included in mine. Also some people look for someone with rating experience for more credibility. No offense. Just by glancing over yours it's missing over 10. If I thought that there were other macro lists on this forum that have all the necessary macros one would need, I would have never put this here.
Macros such as: Camo, Cower, Bullheaded, move pet, Flare, Cancel deter, Feign death, Disengage, trap macros, Roar of Sacrifice, Master's call, the Pet CC one, just to name a few.
Fair call. I have added a link to your thread to my sticky as well.

I've never actually given much thought to blood fury, but you are right, it is a waste on chimera shot.
02/26/2014 08:51 PMPosted by Strlder
Fair call. I have added a link to your thread to my sticky as well.

I've never actually given much thought to blood fury, but you are right, it is a waste on chimera shot.

I stack blood fury (orc racial) with trinket procs to maximize the benefit. Also thanks for adding me to your thread, it made me smile =). Feel free to put any of these macros in yours as long as credit is given where it's due.
Is it possible to create a macro of ice trap and flare to be cat both at the same time?
10/01/2015 08:19 AMPosted by Hunterorc
Is it possible to create a macro of ice trap and flare to be cat both at the same time?
No, they're both on the global cooldown. Nice necro