Warlords of Draenor Racial Traits

General Discussion
Prev 1 48 49 50 62 Next
I've never liked WOTF. Mind-control resistance isn't the most iconic power of the undead. If I had to say what the most iconic power of the undead was, it would be that most injuries don't bother them. Their racial should be something like, "ignore one non-crit attack every blah minutes". Basically the undead pets are closer to having an appropriate undead racial than the PC's.
03/03/2014 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Beast Slaying now increases XP earned from killing Beasts by 20% instead of increasing damage dealt versus Beasts by 5%.

It feels like this is going to change "For the Horde" to "For the Troll". Wouldn't it be better to have a bonus that means something throughout the expansion vs something that just gets a player to lvl cap quicker? Why not do something like 20% increased *insert class based stat here* while killing Beasts? Or is this just a way to have everybody lvl Trolls then pay for race changes the second they lvl cap?
Since this thread resurfaced, I'd like to say, my BIS trinket is identical to the racial of Dwarfs and Tauren. Are you going to fix that imbalance or are you trying to see if you can get 17/17 Dwarf/Tauren dps guilds out there?

Because those won't happen.
horde nerfs alli buffs
04/13/2014 08:40 AMPosted by Dragonsongz
Since this thread resurfaced, I'd like to say, my BIS trinket is identical to the racial of Dwarfs and Tauren. Are you going to fix that imbalance or are you trying to see if you can get 17/17 Dwarf/Tauren dps guilds out there?

Because those won't happen.

the lowest tail tip gets is 6% which is three times the racial bonus. Also a worgen complaining about racials adding to much dps is quite funny
03/03/2014 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Gnome

Expansive Mind now increases maximum Mana, Energy, Rage, and Runic Power by 5% instead of only increasing maximum Mana.
Escape Artist’s cooldown has been reduced to 1 minute (down from 1.5 minutes).
Shortblade Specialization (was 1% Expertise with one-handed swords and daggers) has been replaced with Nimble Fingers.
Nimble Fingers is a new racial passive ability that increases Haste by 1%.

wait so gnomes get the haste buff from goblins as well? whilst horde get flat out nerfs no replacement racials
03/03/2014 12:23 PMPosted by Ianmccloud
03/03/2014 12:03 PMPosted by Celestalon
Additionally, we do still want there to be some difference and choice between the racial abilities, which does mean that players who want to min/max to that degree may still find more value in another race.

But that is exactly what you are guys are not doing. What difference is there in having the same exact racials as another race where your instant in the long run is out weighed by a passive before the cooldown has elapsed. Yes I am still talking about the speed boost in Worgen and Night Elves. I find it very inane that you want to have there be a difference and unique yet give something that is supposed to make a race unique and hand it right over to another in a bettered form thus making them superior. I don't play the game to number crunch nor have I ever, but Blizzard, take a look at the Worgen racials and the revised Night Elf racials. My proposal is to give Worgen an instant that is actually fitting to their class and make darkflight into the passive that it should have been (Of course not at 40% all of the time, possibly the 2%)

On a completely unrelated note, I for one am looking forward to WoD when Dwarves will finally be around in PvE! Hope to possibly nab some for Mythics!

Yeah, the speed movement increase that Night Elves got is insane. I understand why Dodge is there, but shouldn't the passive speed gone to the DOG race (no offense)? You know, the one that can run around on all fours at the same speed as a mount? I totally agree with you.
Man, I was initially excited when I read they wanted to rebalance racials so it wasnt beneficial for DPS to have a particular race.

Imagine my surprise when I finally scrolled to the bottom and saw the Undead change. lol
In my opinion EMFH is NOT over powered the second trinket is just as beneficial to an orcs blood fury or trolls berserking Orcs blood fury if you look at it is almost like a secondary dps trinket neither of them are more over powered it just seems that Humans Orcs and Trolls are overpowered to other races.... Im speaking from past experience as i play BOTH Ally and Horde
04/15/2014 05:14 PMPosted by Aeldeth
In my opinion EMFH is NOT over powered the second trinket is just as beneficial to an orcs blood fury or trolls berserking Orcs blood fury if you look at it is almost like a secondary dps trinket neither of them are more over powered it just seems that Humans Orcs and Trolls are overpowered to other races.... Im speaking from past experience as i play BOTH Ally and Horde

For PVP, that second trinket trumps any horde racial by a lot, considering that if has both a main stat increase and PVP Power on it. Orc is Attack Power which is similar to the Tailor cloak proc but activated, Troll is basically a 2 minute haste proc. For PVE sake, Orc and Troll are greater then the other races per se. For PVP burst, they are the only 2 races that are similar to human burst.
Way to sh*t on horde races blizz..
human racial needs a nerf
I used to be a gnome, but then I faction changed and picked the shortest race. Time is money gives us a 1% haste increase, but the gnomes have this 5% extra mana and escape artist. This isn't balancing anything.
Yet again - nerf the hell out of the horde racials and buff the hell out of the alliance racials. How about for once - you balance the damn things?
Good I was planning on maining my troll hunter this expansion. Hopefully there are a good number of beasts while im leveling. I plan to abuse the hell out of it for server first.
Seeing Horde complain about racials is hilarious.
Seems like they are just nerfing MAINLY horde. They just want money, by that MANY people will be race changing after this is done. Brilliant way to make money! bloody brilliant.
Troll: Useless now thanks a lot, my favorite horde race.
Night Elf: Gonna have different raid groups for day and night now.
Undead: Lose crap trinket while Humans keep it at 2 mins.
Orc: Basically they are rogue targets now.
Human: Stay the same.
Gnome: Why not gain more for every race
Dwarves: Mini Trinket for them
Tenticle aliens: Draenei: Basically why not make it more fun for them to woop more !@#?
Blood Elf: Ooooo sooooo scary one extra holy power,
Tauren: Well health is still increased but not by that much.

Can't Say much for Goblin since I never liked them or even played them. *waves beer around for cheers* GO ALLIANCE RIGHT?! Seriously tho, Make it more fair or the same. And if they are gonna take out Expertise, (what a guildy told me) Just take it out, don't play God and toy with everything to make it more fair, because usually when you do that you screw it up a little more. Oh by the way when is my hunter going to get that legendary bow that one shots anything or anyone? Still waiting for that. I mean we still need to be a little over powered right?

"Wave the might of the Forsaken in one hand, and the might of the Ancients in the other."