Warlords of Draenor Racial Traits

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 60 61 62 Next
07/17/2014 07:10 PMPosted by Sovin
So, basically, the Draenei get a built in, all be it smaller Blessing of Kings? yeah... while I have not been reading everything there is for WoD beta updates, it seems as though Alliance is getting a lot more love than Horde, especially with racials like the above mentioned, or even the new Human remodel of Human Spirit.

No, draenei are getting a static amount of primary stat. On the beta it's 130 str/int/agil at level 100. It is not a % like Kings.
WotF has been nerfed again? why must blizzard keep kicking me in the !%*!!%@@.
I don't care bc I can breath underwater indefinitely now. TAKE THAT ALLIANCE.
03/03/2014 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Will of the Forsaken’s cooldown has been increased to 3 minutes (up from 2 minutes).

But of course you don't change the CD on Every Man For Himself. Why are Humans so badass in PvP?
Ultimately, our goal is to achieve much better parity among races.

You're doing that by nerfing weak racials and buffing strong ones. Well done!
07/18/2014 03:19 PMPosted by Ool
But of course you don't change the CD on Every Man For Himself. Why are Humans so badass in PvP?

Feel the balance shorty.

And humans are badasses cause I'm one.
Again alliance being favored they have the upper hand on Realm first achvs cuz they get +15 skill, honestly Blizzard you say you want a balanced game and nerf undeads crap "wanna b" human racial?make it so undead dont need a Pvp trink either. i feel ally r being treated with a silver spoon Fix this poop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mD1n4v2JA
What is with the nerf to the Horde racials, what the hell blizz?
Looking at the racials what race would be most ideal for a warrior?
07/21/2014 03:46 PMPosted by Malonstorm
Looking at the racials what race would be most ideal for a warrior?

Dwarf.
are there any plans for the "every man for himself" human racial?
I really hope they don't remove the Tauren herbalism passive. I mostly play Alliance now because of real life friends with horribly low standards, but I always go back to my Tauren Druid and pick flowers faster than a speeding thunderbolt.

I'm also being facetious about the Alliance thing. People are nicer over here in my experience.
Ultimately, our goal is to achieve much better parity among races.
give all races something like EMFH wouldnt that be fair? give humans something else fun and new and give everyone a trinket styled racial or prehaps take it out of wow
do to racials what you are doing to professions,
remove all abilities that add player power.

make racials fun and flavor.
03/03/2014 10:07 AMPosted by Backstabs
Id like to see combat racials removed and focus more on cosmetic/fun racials so everyone can play what they want to play instead of what offers the best minmaxing

thanks for the post anyways

Wow I'm surprised to see that someone else wrote it out, it's on the first page and it has so many upvotes.

I am ALL for this, especially since it would get rid of some of the balancing issues between the races/factions.
This is honestly the dumbest thing I've seen blizzard do yet. If you want to create balance just simply give every race a built in pvp trinket. Every race should have every man for himself.

It's so simple.
The Horde has been hit with a ban hammer. Also I don't think anyone realizes how extremely powerful the human race is going to become in WoD. I'm not griefing or raging about this but WOW. If you lay these out side by side Ally vs Horde you will see buff buff buff, Alliance. Nerf nerf nerf Horde. It seems to be that trolls are getting punished for an active racial that most trolls don't even use, while on the other hand a Draenei is a must in groups now. (Is the Draenei racial still party racial? I rarely play Alliance)

I'd like to thank Blizzard for firstly buffing my racial active. 1 holy power makes a huge difference especially during hard fights when I like to max 5, use 3 to heal, then can torrent and use 3 to dps. This is a great addition to the Blood Elves.

Secondly I would like to piggyback off of this amazing idea

03/03/2014 10:07 AMPosted by Backstabs
Id like to see combat racials removed and focus more on cosmetic/fun racials so everyone can play what they want to play instead of what offers the best minmaxing

thanks for the post anyways

This is by far the best way for racials to be used but it is infact not likely to ever happen. Through WoW racials have been very game changing (In my opinion) and have a direct effect on my selection for a race. In PvE situations I enjoy having an interrupt, a silence, and a stun all in one class. I love the Blood Elf racial and am very happy to see it staying. Getting back to this quote, it is likely to never happen, at least in WoD, because Blizzard has possibly spent a lot of time tuning and tweaking these racials. Although balance is always the goal, these racials do not seem balanced. Especially human vs undead active... EMFHS needs an equal CD with a lesser active WOTF but that is just my opinion and in the end Blizzard makes more money than I'll make in a hundred life time so they know what they're doing.
while on the other hand a Draenei is a must in groups now. (Is the Draenei racial still party racial? I rarely play Alliance)

It hasn't been a party buff since Wrath. This is the first expansion that draenei racials haven't been nerfed.
Might have been said already but a blizz should have put emfh on a 3 min CD as well. That would give us the option between using a trinket or going with dual PvP trinkets and having a longer CD. That aside I've noticed more and more alliance at the PvP vendor when on my ally then I have seen in a long time. Though I don't like how blizzard is doing it I'm hoping this leads to better faction balance and shorter queue times. Only reason i rolled an ally was I got tired of the long que times.