oq - 1.8.2

UI and Macro
How in the world do I update to this latest version?

Whenever I click the icon on my mini-map, it says I have to update to the newest version, but there's no way to do it. WoWmatrix doesn't have it and their main website only lists what the update consists of, not where or how to actually download it.

Help?

Thanks.
03/06/2014 09:46 PMPosted by Octahedron

Whenever I click the icon on my mini-map, it says I have to update to the newest version, but there's no way to do it. WoWmatrix doesn't have it and their main website only lists what the update consists of, not where or how to actually download it.

Help?

Thanks.

This isn't the OQ forums... I'm sure there is a way to get help from the actual site?
03/06/2014 09:51 PMPosted by Cocoa

Help?

Thanks.

This isn't the OQ forums... I'm sure there is a way to get help from the actual site?

It's the WoW General forums? What's wrong with asking for help on an add-on used in WoW?

Either way, their actual forums don't offer much help.
https://solidice.com/oqueue/
03/06/2014 09:58 PMPosted by Octahedron
Either way, their actual forums don't offer much help.

I'm not surprised.

Try here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011693/

How did you install your current version? Do that, but use the new version. Easy.
03/07/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Ronburggundy
Such the hater you are.

Why do you call me a hater?

Because I quoted someone who said the website isn't helpful?

Or because I'm not surprised to hear it's not helpful?
This isn't the OQ forums...

03/06/2014 10:04 PMPosted by Cocoa
I'm not surprised.

The first statement in particular gave me a giggle. Since you were all too ready to point out that this isn't the oQueue forums, but I don't exactly see you in the elvui threads, or other threads, telling the op that:

"This isn't the {insert addon name here} forums..."

Anyways...
03/09/2014 12:46 AMPosted by Ronburggundy

03/06/2014 10:04 PMPosted by Cocoa
I'm not surprised.

The first statement in particular gave me a giggle. Since you were all too ready to point out that this isn't the oQueue forums, but I don't exactly see you in the elvui threads, or other threads, telling the op that:

"This isn't the {insert addon name here} forums..."

Anyways...

Actually you do see me doing that:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11987068913

You also will see me in the Oqueue threads directing people to the proper forums.
Unless you are the same person as Cocoa, then I was not addressing you. You did not even post in this thread until just now, sooo not sure why you are pointing out that you do?

Now hypothetically, if you were the same person as Cocoa, the tones of the two statements are completely different.

One obviously alittle hostile:

The other quite pleasant and helpful:

I would suggest checking out TukUI.org's forums...
I am not, however, if you look down the front page of the UI/Macro forum, even without using the search function there are are several threads about Oqueue, and in nearly every one, either someone from the Oqueue team or a UI/Macro forum regular has suggested either using the Solidice.com forums or the Oqueue vent, I would venture a guess that person was simply tired of seeing repeated threads and quickly typed out a response.
03/09/2014 01:51 PMPosted by Ronburggundy
One obviously alittle hostile:

You see hostility in trying to help the guy find the answers he needs in the correct forums?

I see you're purposely ignoring that I told him he would get more help in the forum the thread was moved to.