Your Arena playlist

So the title pretty much describes it. With Season 9 hopefully only 2 weeks away what do you guys like to listen to in arena or battlegrounds...I know i know most people only have vent but i like to have some background to just the silence.
I play a hunter.
I usually just have vent up and running. No music, I wanna concentrate on what I am doing and make sure I can hear what my partner is saying.
I havent done arena much lately, but for PVP in general I love listening to live drum and bass sets. My favorite DJ is Andy C by a mile. Super high energy sets get me in the zone to PVP hard. Also great for cardio =D

I kind of like trance etc too, Tiesto usually kills it. Anything high energy really. I'm not too picky about music but I dont really dig most screaming metal.
12/05/2010 8:03 AMPosted by Luwen
I wouldn't have gotten 2700 rating / glad if I listened to music instead of my 3v3 partners.

Not pro.
Old 60-70's music. Instead of why, ask why not?
Bon Iver - Skinny Love (Das Kapital Rerub) for when I'm doing well and am in a happy mood.

Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff for nerd rage moments.
music and video games are a fun way to play
Usually nothing, for some reason I noticed I play better without music allows me to focus.
Posting in a 6 year old thread.
03/25/2016 04:45 PMPosted by Slavegrilxo
music and video games are a fun way to play

Not only do you necro a 6 year old thread, you don't even satisfy the title with your post.