Quest: Be Raptor

Quests
Post Limit:
its a raptor not human your looking for dont look for any humans for this one there a troll at the end that you have to speck to before you can get out of the dungon
then you need to move to next raptor because you cleared that part you only have to clear it once then move on to next part
still problems with this quest! i walk in and there isnt anything its a ghost town
I've gotten stuck here on multiple toons, none have gotten past this part yet.
This quest is really annoying. If every one has the same problem why isnt there a answer to it? I cant even stop using the raptor. I tried to abandon it but it didnt work. I need help badly!
my friend is on that quest now and cant get the torch to stay lit till she gets to last tiki
The torches only stay lit for a very short time. I'm not sure which tiki you are talking about specifically but every tiki that needs to be burned has a fire to light the torch close enough by that you can get to it in time.

Your friend may need to find a fire to light the torch with closer to the tiki she wants to burn.
I was able to talk to the first raptor. Tried dashing and hugging the walls still get caught and ported back to first raptor. Raptor IS named differently than the quest says. Im at a loss as well. Fix the bugs GMs. Please. lol.
I have the same problem. The numbered marker shows on my my map, I enter through the glowing swirl and get a message saying the dungeon is available for lvl 85 heroic only, Place is a ghost town - no raptors
02/02/2013 05:48 PMPosted by Crink
I have the same problem. The numbered marker shows on my my map, I enter through the glowing swirl and get a message saying the dungeon is available for lvl 85 heroic only, Place is a ghost town - no raptors

For the Quest, you need to talk to the Troll, Priestess Hu'rala in Bambala, she will then place you in the mind of the raptor in a separate instanced version Zul'Gurub
ok, im on this quest and at the very end at the stairs i try to go out but i get captured, i youtubed it and everyone just stands there at the stairs and a troll appears.... what am i doing wrong?
I'm having the same problem. I think this is a new bug that popped up when Blizz "fixed" the bug that this thread was created for. Opened a ticket but it's been 2 days and no one seems to want to talk to me about it. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.
yea i have no idea why but i cant find tanshang and im not a raptor im still my little old undead self when i go to location of quest there is nothing there at all just a bunch of structures
Judeth, you need to talk to the Priestess troll in Bambala who will transport you into the body of your little raptor, the quest is done as the raptor.
I seem to be having trouble being able to steal the food from the sleeping guys. So far this is my only trouble with this, I was able to get in and out fine after talking to the lady and I could interact with everyone else normally. Except this stealing business...
I had trouble at first. After going back to talk to the priestess (AFTER accepting the quest), she turned me into raptor and teleported me to the quest location. Everything is working fine.
I thought I had done something wrong; I can see I'm not alone with this issue. I hope it works soon. I hate to leave a quest undone.
I´m another one in that count. Same gitch here.