Best/Funny Paladin Names

Paladin
Post Limit:
Prev 1 8 9 10 13 Next
Mine's from D2 pallies. I'm surprised I was the only one with this name in existence.
10/22/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Paladinwtf
[quote="29728572961"]If you use the words "paladin", "bubble", "holy", "adin", "pally", or "judgement (in any incarnation)" you deserve to be shot.

Bubbledin?
Retrabortion makes me laugh.
Cruder still, Crusaderdyke - female human paladin.
i think mines pretty nice :o its latin for Sacred War.
<-- This one? :D
I like my name, matches my warrior "Redmana"
Strike, with the Crusader title.

Yes, I have a Paladin named Strike... Just working on the Crusader title for her now :)
Hammertime or Itankhamum

Edit: Sorry got it wrong the first time
Awesome Combo. I had to pull your armory up to see <crusader> strike xD. I like my name pretty original seen 2 other people on Armory with it. Apparently its a place in France pronounced weird. Only creative title name I have is Vastolorde <the Hallowed> (Bleach Reference)
Awesome Combo. I had to pull your armory up to see <crusader> strike xD. I like my name pretty original seen 2 other people on Armory with it. Apparently its a place in France pronounced weird. Only creative title name I have is Vastolorde <the Hallowed> (Bleach Reference)

Oh no, she's a level 1 waiting to be leveled while I grind for the title for another few weeks :)
08/12/2011 06:28 PMPosted by Vaelin
If you use the words "paladin", "bubble", "holy", "adin", "pally", or "judgement (in any incarnation)" you deserve to be shot.

Hi.
Race changed my Belf to a Tauren Paladin with a new name. I like it.
<---imadamngirlx
Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto Niatto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet or not but.

Female Belf named Lickmycrit.
08/12/2011 06:28 PMPosted by Vaelin
If you use the words "paladin", "bubble", "holy", "adin", "pally", or "judgement (in any incarnation)" you deserve to be shot.

wow
My fabulous pally who doesn't wear helms so that the hair is fully visible is named Pbnjustice because i chuckle.