Lowbie healing builds

Paladin
I miss the old forum stickies ;(

That being said, is there a good holy build while leveling? For instance healing etc. Talents that are a must have and or make things easier. Tips for healing are also appreciated. Am new to it.
Do you want a purely healing build for going through LFD, or are you going to be questing and soloing content too? It's an important distinction because there are a few damage dealing talents that really rip !%%# up, but they'd be superfluous if you're just healing.
My spec works quite well for me, most cases people only die when I don't try to heal. Have'nt had a tank die on on me yet.
12/04/2010 1:06 PMPosted by Pandemic
My spec works quite well for me, most cases people only die when I don't try to heal. Have'nt had a tank die on on me yet.

I'd switch one point out of PotI to fill out Judgments of the Pure but otherwise that looks pretty standard and suave.
12/04/2010 1:03 PMPosted by Eldanesh
Do you want a purely healing build for going through LFD, or are you going to be questing and soloing content too? It's an important distinction because there are a few damage dealing talents that really rip !%%# up, but they'd be superfluous if you're just healing.

If i can get away with damage i just might to do some soloing, i guess it really depends on when instances get to the point where you can't glance away incase someone croaks. in the 20's it doesn't seem like thats going to be an issue.

Edit: Is there any addons i should grab as well?
12/04/2010 1:11 PMPosted by Hellshade
If i can get away with damage i just might to do some soloing, i guess it really depends on when instances get to the point where you can't glance away incase someone croaks. in the 20's it doesn't seem like thats going to be an issue.

It probably won't be; basically, there's three 'optional' talents in the Holy tree that increase your PvE damage. Only one of them is probably worth taking for leveling, that being Denounce.

Try something like this: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sMIbb

From there, you go Infusion of Light/Daybreak/Divine Favor, into Beacon, etc.

If you find people dying too often, just strip the points out of Denounce so you get the other stuff sooner.
Thanks for the help
12/04/2010 1:08 PMPosted by Eldanesh
12/04/2010 1:06 PMPosted by Pandemic

I'd switch one point out of PotI to fill out Judgments of the Pure but otherwise that looks pretty standard and suave.

Yeah I thought about that I havent had a problem yet with casting speed yet and PotI has kept me alive in those situations where the tank leaves trash on me or others. I plan on grabbing that point later on though! All in all good advice in the thread.