Ret and the PvP Metagem.

Paladin
Even if it's still a bit outdated I assume (by seeing the higher MMR Rets using it still in their Prideful helm) that it's still better than the Str/Crit Diamond? If so, is it because of the PvP Power for our offheals?

Or can the Rev Diamond still be as useful?
Idk the exact theorycrafting on the 2 metas, but the way I look at it, is that the pvp meta gives you a flat pvp power increase. Helping both your heals and damage.
03/26/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Ribet
Idk the exact theorycrafting on the 2 metas, but the way I look at it, is that the pvp meta gives you a flat pvp power increase. Helping both your heals and damage.

I figured.

I'm assuming some classes the PvP Meta benefits them compared to others who seem to find it outdated and not as good.

Btw you look familiar, I think we were in a Twin Peaks together.

I don't come across a lot of Tauren Ret Pally's so maybe you stuck out.
The PvP Meta is always better because of the Resil. Why? Ret gets trained 90% of your arena games. The Str / Crit does more damage / healing.
the pvp meta isn't available to me yet.

Currently I am running a 434 master minor speed meta, because it was in the guild bank, and I didn't have 800g to replace it.

What is my best option, keeping the current (which doesn't stack with long arm talent), getting the 216 str +3 crit, or the legendary?

I mainly pvp, I do occasional pve, and would rock the same helm in both settings until a better helm dropped for me.

Had a burden of eternity/timeless piece upgraded to 543 previous to rocking the pvp helm, which was probably pretty comparable, but I vendored it and didn't look back (didn't have legendary gem in that helm either, I wasted the free one, the quest given one, on an even !@#$tier helm).

It will be 2 weeks yet, till the pvp is available. I don't know if the 8% run is all that useful, when someone is LOS in arena, maybe?

thoughts?