So, Its clear for Ret in Rated BG

Paladin
You ladies and guys would be forever a frontline damage support class. /Discuss
Supporting people is all i do. I just use my shoulders.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you buff me? I'd buff me, I'd buff me so hard.
If there is a terrible player with no resilience...ill be there to cause him to QQ on the forums for nerfs to us...if there is a FC about to escape and hes got no sprint/speed enhancer...ill be there to be a royal pain in his backside...probably causing him to QQ on the forums....if theres a really terrible mage with no resilience..ill be there, face down in the dirt....i love this class
12/06/2010 4:07 AMPosted by Zaknafeind

I'm okay with this. It suits my playstyle anyways.

I dont agree, every support spell is dispellable. Therefore in RBG, any smart dispeller will make ret support useless. Tunnel Vision dps is all we got, I am going all dps for ret pvp.
12/06/2010 5:09 AMPosted by Kieos

I dont agree, every support spell is dispellable. Therefore in RBG, any smart dispeller will make ret support useless. Tunnel Vision dps is all we got, I am going all dps for ret pvp.

Learn to use holy radiance in a tight cluster melee rumble
Learn to hop
Learn to hof
Learn to wog
Learn to hos
on a teammate is the key to win BG.

Edit: This isn't 1v1, so theres other stuff to worry about.
all good paladins already did that with the exception of radiance....also known as Prot and holy...to bad both of those seem to have superior survivability and damage...exo spam is crazy as holy and prots dmg is on par in a pvp setting if not superior.

what else would we be? You just described everything a Paladin should want to be.

On the frontline, dishin out pain and supporting our allies.

Beats sittin in the back making my hands glow yellow with the clothies.
Learn to use holy radiance in a tight cluster melee rumble
Learn to hop
Learn to hof
Learn to wog
Learn to hos
on a teammate is the key to win BG.

Edit: This isn't 1v1, so theres other stuff to worry about.[/quote]

Are you stupid, all these all can be dispelled. Sure against pug they gona last, but against rated them, they gona be dispelled. We have a tiny mana pool for healing, if you want to be support, you be in holy. And all of these are baseline, you best bet is tunnel vision dps.
someone's mad that they didn't get hopped or hoffed or wogged or hossed, i take it.