Chatoic Skyflare Diamond

Paladin
"Requires more Blue gems than Red gems."

My understanding of this was that I was going to have to have >50% of my gems be Blue or Purple, then the rest of my gems could be Red Strength gems. However, I'm reading contradictory gemming advice, such as gemming all Strength then using one blue slot for a Str/Hit gem. This doesn't seem like "more Blue gems than Red gems" to me?

If anyone can point me in the right direction to gem correctly I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
Chatoic Skyflare Diamond is out! Thundering Skyflare Diamond is in!
Don't bother with it man, honestly. The expac is in a day and you'll be replacing your gear fast.

In the end it's just a waste of gold my friend.
They changed the requirements on the meta gem. I've heard that they'll be changing it back. In the meantime, gem hit, and reforge hit off your gear into something more useful.

That, or use a different meta. Might I recommend the Invigorating Earthsiege Diamond?
Purple gems count as one blue AND one red gem. It basically cancels itself out.
It's a bug they are changing it back

Also cata today...who cares

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you buff me? I'd buff me, I'd buff me so hard.
12/06/2010 12:15 PMPosted by Ritalynn
It's a bug they are changing it back

Also cata today...who cares
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you buff me? I'd buff me, I'd buff me so hard.

FYI: It is not a bug. It was changed on purpose. They reconsidered and are changing it back, but cannot hotfix, it can only be done in a patch. It is also important because the cata versions of these gems are affected as well, so it is good they reconsidered.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1118442024#17