Worgen Mage?

Mage
Should i make a worgen mage for cata, i havent decided on a class yet i was going for a rogue but i dont really like mele fighters as much but i wanna make a toon that can benefit the race a bit.
I made one! lol

But seriously, if your more comfortable with casters worgen can be mage, priest or lock(that's it right?) Or try a hunter - they no longer have mana!
If you're willing to play with the worst racials in game in exchange for emo form then yes.
My friends want to switch to alliance for shorter bg queues. If I switch I'd go Worgen just for the coolness factor. I will miss arcane torrent.
12/07/2010 8:47 AMPosted by Marshmellows
Should i make a worgen mage for cata, i havent decided on a class yet i was going for a rogue but i dont really like mele fighters as much but i wanna make a toon that can benefit the race a bit.

I like mages myself. Hopefully you won't set your fur on fire.
Worgen can be any class except shaman and paladin.
I think Worgen mage is awesome :)
Worgen mages are pure awesome.
12/07/2010 11:54 AMPosted by Soril
I wish I knew about the sale for the expansion packs before I bought my retal copy! It'll cost me a hundred dollars to get the ability to make a Worgen or goblin :( I guess I'll have to stick with night elves and dwarfs :(

and lvl 80
12/07/2010 9:13 AMPosted by Dendar
If you're willing to play with the worst racials in game in exchange for emo form then yes.

Translation:

I'm 16 years old durp

Spoken like a true troll

1% crit for mage= worst racial?
I like the human casting animation way better than worgen.
12/07/2010 12:53 PMPosted by Konomi

This is what scares me away from the Worgen as a caster race. Both casting animations just look ridiculous. The male one looks like their warming up their shoulders when their casting.
12/07/2010 12:59 PMPosted by Divinoalma
12/07/2010 12:53 PMPosted by Konomi

This is what scares me away from the Worgen as a caster race. Both casting animations just look ridiculous. The male one looks like their warming up their shoulders when their casting.

I made a priest and the casting look silly, im sad that we cant use human form in combat =(
Lol if you want human form in combat so much make a human mage? derr?
I shifted from Gnome to Worgen at 65 and have seen no difference.

The int difference will be overcome by 30, and its great not to be so darn short.

Worgen mage (fire) is great ... love it.
I really want one.. but bleh.. the casting animations are great.. but I want to see other animations for other spellz.

Is there anyrthing i can use to see them all?
I like the female worgen single target casting and their channeled casting animations. Do not like their mount form animation but that can be not used at all. Who doesn't like more crit for their racial? Also I just wanted to be a worgen cause its something different.
The worgen casting animation is really fun - they sure put their whole heart and soul into every cast.