Problem with holy pally's atm (heals)

Paladin
Less QQ more holy *@!* i should actually learn how to play my class.

So what you cant burn mana healing a retard fury warrior who thinks he can tank, big deal, rez him after the fight and move on. Our class isnt broken you just need to adapt.
Haven't had a problem with healing yet. SC and Vortex Pinnacle do get harder, but the only times I've ran below 50% was when DPS decided to take avoidable damage (Ozruk's Shatter, for example).

Since people aren't in danger of being instagibbed (unless they're stupid), I can just use my efficient heals unless poop starts hitting the fan.
Healing at 80/81 was a breeze, but at 83 I started to notice early mana concerns and needing to watch how much I cast. At 85 Divine Light costs 7k mana, Flash 6.3k which is near about 10% of my mana pool @ 65k.
Hey guys really quick.. in the instances i've done its been very effective to put beacon on the Tank while spamming just holy light on him/her and getting tons of holy power to spread WOG around. Between Shock and Holy Light on the beaconed target i find that i can get holy power very very quickly which makes healing the group pretty easy and its very mana efficient.

I think the reasoning behind this is that the MT gets the beacon healing from POTI as well as just the regular holy light and the MT still gets healing from POTI from the huge WOG hits all while keeping mana cost very low
I haven't been have much trouble healing other than the yuk-yuk's that don't listen when I say "Remember, but the boss all the way through the fire, don't just tank him in.... *dead*"

Have to pay attention to your mana a little bit more, but I think slowly DPS are realizing just HOW squishy they are now.

I've had tanks run off while I am drinking too. It's interesting watching them die after I just blew all my mana healing through stupid and they go do some more stupid, that is un-healable.
It has been stated by Blizzard that holy light is your auto attack equivalent, you should be spamming that at all times that you are not casting WoG, Holy Shock, or FoL. This is also your holy power generation.

500mp5? You really need some spirit... In the beta I have done a few tests here and there and found that crit has more hps than haste, and less mana consumption. Reforge your haste to mastery or crit.

As for the person who said Blizzard had no idea what they were doing... Don't like the new mechanics of the class, go reroll a hunter and afk dps.

Hey guys really quick.. in the instances i've done its been very effective to put beacon on the Tank while spamming just holy light on him/her and getting tons of holy power to spread WOG around. Between Shock and Holy Light on the beaconed target i find that i can get holy power very very quickly which makes healing the group pretty easy and its very mana efficient.

I think the reasoning behind this is that the MT gets the beacon healing from POTI as well as just the regular holy light and the MT still gets healing from POTI from the huge WOG hits all while keeping mana cost very low

Yes, protector of the innocent is very nice when your tank is beaconed. At level 84 my poti heals me for 5k, which heals the tank for addition 2.5k. I love free healing that doesn't cost a gcd. Right now I think holy paladins are in a perfect spot when it comes to the poti and beacon discussion.