85 Honor Quartermaster

Battlegrounds
Am I blind? Where do you find the level 85 PvP gear for purchase with honor points?
I'd like to know as well...would be nice to start gearing
/Bump

is there even one?? or the pts worthless??
There might not be one till the season start, I know you can get crafted pvp gear though and save up your points for gear later on.
12/08/2010 8:02 AMPosted by Kobelayton
Am I blind? Where do you find the level 85 PvP gear for purchase with honor points?

They will be in with the normal PvP vendors in Stormwind if you're alliance. The Vendors for Rated BG's and Arena will also be in there.

/Lacon
I can't find them either!

I'm eager to spend some of my points so that I'm not "wasting" any honor gains I could be earning while playing the new battlegrounds and Tol'Barad.
I've been trying to figure this out too. I guess we'll just have to wait. It would be nice if I could spend my honor points though...since I made sure to reach the cap before cata--kinda seems like a waste now.
They let us cap our honor, then dont put the vendors in so there was no point. Typical Blizard move. Sitting on 4k atm and cant do a freaking thing with it, so all new PvP content is wasted honor.
12/08/2010 7:59 PMPosted by Spug
They let us cap our honor, then dont put the vendors in so there was no point. Typical Blizard move. Sitting on 4k atm and cant do a freaking thing with it, so all new PvP content is wasted honor.

Maybe PvP for fun?
12/08/2010 10:17 PMPosted by Tuttle
12/08/2010 7:59 PMPosted by Spug

Maybe PvP for fun?

Pretty sure that's what we've been doing for months already, lol.
bump
No wellfare gear first season, sorry guys. There was none first season of BC and there was none first season of Wrath. There will probably be some crafted or rep gear with res on it. Thats your starter until u can earn your epics in Arena/Maybe rated BG.
I'm pretty sure there was blue PvP gear available for Honor (Savage Gladiator) right from the outset in Wrath.

I sure hope the first season of rated BGs isn't dominated by PvEers...that would just ruin it.
I thought you got Savage gear with badges of heroism, u may be right i cant remember.
There will be an honor gear quartermaster when the season starts (next week i beleive)
Pretty sure i heard they are bringing out the PvP masters on the 14th or in tonights patch so hold tight :3
12/09/2010 12:06 AMPosted by Feralcat
No wellfare gear first season, sorry guys. There was none first season of BC and there was none first season of Wrath. There will probably be some crafted or rep gear with res on it. Thats your starter until u can earn your epics in Arena/Maybe rated BG.

Oh yea? where were you at the start of season 5? (first season in wrath incase you WERENT there) Because there certainly was welfare pvp gear...ever heard of savage gladiator set? Obtainable with honor (welfare) at the launch of wotlk.
As far as I know there's no vendor currently and no crafted pvp set from what I've seen either. Well at least the LW trainer has nothing even when I scroll to the bottom of the list.
The PvP vendors come out at the start of the season.
12/09/2010 4:26 AMPosted by Lurzah
As far as I know there's no vendor currently and no crafted pvp set from what I've seen either. Well at least the LW trainer has nothing even when I scroll to the bottom of the list.

There is crafted lvl 85 (not like the lvl 78 crap in WotlK). Takes 510/520 skill to make them, but they are out there. All 8 armor slots too.