Loot cards?

Website Bug Report
So I got a loot card in my Collector's Edition Cataclysm. I wanted to redeem it but I can't because the CAPTCHA image has not been redirected on the old site to it's current location on the new site, wherever that is. The promotions page still loads except for the images.

Can I get a link to the promotions page under the new site, or can we get a redirect put in for the images for pages that are still on the old site but not on the new one?
Hi, Speeddymon. Check out this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1253416992
Thank you.. Now I have another question. It says I have to redeem the other code in Booty Bay. I'm currently hated with them while trying to work on The Insane.. I cannot quickly rep up my booty bay rep due to only being level 80. Will the code I got from the website expire at any point?
I have gone to website to get the other code and when i get to booty bay to turn in code it won't let me turn in codes only let's me type in half the code then it won't go any farther. Then says invalid code? to landro longshot?