Seriously Blizzard

Kel'Thuzad
It's a lot more than an hour believe you me.
Since i can see how emotionally involved with this game you are ill let you have this one since any response might induce your suicide and i want no part in the death of another nerd. PZ
12/07/2010 5:13 PMPosted by Heretica
It's a lot more than an hour believe you me.

up to 2.7k now
Yeah, I must be a nerd when your childish claims are overturned.
Stay in school and quit trying to sound like you know something from under the table ;)
lol.
12/07/2010 5:10 PMPosted by Clianedict
12/07/2010 4:29 PMPosted by Robreiner
[quote="13057945456"][quote="13057945147"]rofl horde looking to troll any thread started by alliance cause they mad they get spawn camped while questing.

Realm first 85 - Horde.

You were saying?

lol feelings hurt?[/quote]

Gee, please explain in a lengthy argument where exactly did you spot the traces of tears or emotional involvement? Clearly your argument was turned a-hundred-and-eighty degrees against you, due to unsupported claims of Horde players being in absolute control of the "superior" alliance which you represent. So when you'll be ready to provide screenshots of successful griefing of potential realm firsts or even being any close to achieving something of the sort on your own you're welcome to talk, till then here's a complimentary razor and a corner just for your personal enjoyment, a guide will also be given so you, incompetent imbecile will be able to find at least one of your many arteries to slit.[/quote]

Your right, how could i have been so childish.
Again, let me reassure your little self that no feelings were hurt in the process of schooling your ass :)
Oh, and by the way you're the Alliance that majority of Horde and Alliance is mad at, incapable of helping or taking part in the actual progression, but you sure are loud on that back seat over there!
12/07/2010 5:33 PMPosted by Clianedict
Again, let me reassure your little self that no feelings were hurt in the process of schooling your ass :)
Oh, and by the way you're the Alliance that majority of Horde and Alliance is mad at, incapable of helping or taking part in the actual progression, but you sure are loud on that back seat over there!

Lol oh dont worry my feelings are just fine, Also dont worry about me your the only one coming out of this looking like a total ass. WoW forums are serious @*%!ing #@%% BrawH. Congrats.
I don't really care for Clianedict but he makes a point. Some no name guild some no name person. Doing nothing but complaining about the server but its his side of the server thats the problem. He doesn't want to leave but sure can complain when its a lot of people like him that are the problem.
ohhh dear
oh get this.. Was in que for about an hour to an hour and a half and i just so happen to get a disconnected from server... guess who has to start their que over again? not me. i give up with this crap.
I'm confused. You all are acting like it hasn't been this way EVERY EXPANSION.

BTW, Tranq: the login server caches your position for a few minutes. To wit: I got d/c'd in queue, logged back in, my position actually dropped some. :P

realy i would like to just say gg u should have let us move b4 cat cam out so this stuff would not happen and i am 660 and 160min wate
Server disconnects me for a second then boom, 1400 in que position DDDDDDDD:!!!! Sadface.
nac stop trying to get ppl to log out :0
12/07/2010 6:25 PMPosted by Shadowprey
I don't really care for Clianedict but he makes a point. Some no name guild some no name person. Doing nothing but complaining about the server but its his side of the server thats the problem. He doesn't want to leave but sure can complain when its a lot of people like him that are the problem.

Im not sure how to reply to this as i said I would gladly leave this server were i given the opportunity.
12/07/2010 7:13 PMPosted by Robreiner
12/07/2010 6:25 PMPosted by Shadowprey

Im not sure how to reply to this as i said I would gladly leave this server were i given the opportunity.

You have one, its called payed transfer. Not like you're supporting the faction on your server OR benefiting from it.
K'T has become the "home of the gladiator alliance" so people like you xfer here every monday, and then complain when cata comes out. Now let me tell you: We warned you.

Oh, and saying you started your toon here doesn't really help your cause :) With your "abilities" you might've just started a toon somewhere else in the meantime (maybe a month-ish before Cata) and reached the same condition.
Clian i gave up on talking to you as soon as you used "kid,child, and school" in the same paragraph.