Can Alliance get to The Lost Isles?

General Discussion
Seen a Raptor there I would love to have on my Worgen Hunter. Much better than the Mastiff that they give us!

Seen the raptor on Petopia.
Yes, no, maybe so?
Nope. No one can go to the Lost Isles. Goblins leave it with their quest chains and then it's done and over.
The Isles are goblin-only, sadly. There's no way to return to them once you leave.
Your kind isn't welcomed there. To keep out the mutts known as Worgen, we've installed electric fences all around the island.
Those raptors are the same models used with the ones in Outland. When your worgen is the appropriate level, fly out to Blade's Edge and pick one out. Other than that, you're out of luck.
Do the goblin starting quests until you get to the mainland. There is a reason no one sticks around the lost Isles.
Also I think the corrupted raptors in durotar use the outland model, maybe not the color you wanted though.
12/08/2010 8:21 AMPosted by Magihoof
Your kind isn't welcomed there. To keep out the mutts known as Worgen, we've installed electric fences all around the island.

Sorry, most dogs I know run right through them. Then again most dogs that I know are stubborn that way... lol!
12/08/2010 8:25 AMPosted by Malress
Also I think the corrupted raptors in durotar use the outland model, maybe not the color you wanted though.

I just checked and you're right about Durotar... will be fun though since I'm on a PvP server to get there. I have done it before though.
12/08/2010 8:36 AMPosted by Eoweniel
12/08/2010 8:25 AMPosted by Malress

I just checked and you're right about Durotar... will be fun though since I'm on a PvP server to get there. I have done it before though.

It's fun. I remember on my PvP server I took my Draenei at level 11 to go and get a dragonhawk from Eversong. That was an interesting experience.
Goblin only.
I'm sad for this because I like the idea of having the color changing Spiked Raptors :(
The raptors in the Goblin starting area are the only ones like that that change color.

So, if you want one, and you are just starting out you can always make a Goblin, level to 10, tame, then faction or race change...I'm sure Blizz won't mind =)
There is nothing bad with worgen
06/17/2014 01:59 AMPosted by Roxiana
There is nothing bad with worgen

No! Bad puppy! No performing black magic necro rituals!

/smack with newspaper
The raptors there are in Outland and the Southern Barrens.
Holy crap necro! Wow and this one is from about when the new site was debuted with Cata.
The Lich King LIVES.