Recent Bloody Coins Hotfixes

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 25 26 27 41 Next
I'm not liking how this game is turning on... I mean... That history about world of warcraft is turning into a game that every one is your friend and u will play a happy game filled with rainbows and ponies.
Where is the world of WARcraft?
Thanks for all the feedback on this change. We agree that the chance to earn a Bloody Coin from the Fire-Watcher’s Oath buff felt too low, especially with all the competition for killing blows in Battlegrounds. We’ve just pushed a hotfix that will increase the chance of earning a Bloody Coin from a killing blow while Fire-Watcher’s Oath is active to 100%. Enjoy!
06/16/2014 03:35 PMPosted by Lore
Thanks for all the feedback on this change. We agree that the chance to earn a Bloody Coin from the Fire-Watcher’s Oath buff felt too low, especially with all the competition for killing blows in Battlegrounds. We’ve just pushed a hotfix that will increase the chance of earning a Bloody Coin from a killing blow while Fire-Watcher’s Oath is active to 100%. Enjoy!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!!!

06/16/2014 03:37 PMPosted by Märlboro

I cannot say this more enough.

Sooooo.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
06/16/2014 03:40 PMPosted by Marunke

06/16/2014 03:37 PMPosted by Märlboro

I cannot say this more enough.

Sooooo.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If I had a cinder kitten, I would be hugging it so hard right now...
Thanks! Brb, BG farming
THANK YOU!!!!! :D

Much love for the fire kitty (and everyone actually involved in the decision making on this one)!
<3 <3 <3
Is this going live tomorrow? :OOO?
Soooo is it 100% EVERYWHERE? Or just in BG's? Because if its everywhere, you basically negated the reason for your ENTIRE CHANGE.

Oath = Censer now (minus the "third faction" thing)
06/16/2014 03:47 PMPosted by Catarik
Soooo is it 100% EVERYWHERE? Or just in BG's? Because if its everywhere, you basically negated the reason for your ENTIRE CHANGE.

The 3rd faction thing was an important part of it.
Yay! You managed to fix your screwup!

Go Blizzard!
Proof that blizzard, does indeed listen to the playerbase.
This sounds good. I'm going to try in a battleground. I avoided it like the plague on the Isle. Thanks for the change, allowing more of us to participate.
06/16/2014 03:50 PMPosted by Treeba
06/16/2014 03:47 PMPosted by Catarik

The 3rd faction thing was an important part of it.

This un-nerfing basically says "We were not ok with you ganking, griefing your own faction for Bloody COins. But its OK to gank.grief the opposing faction for Blood Coins."

Which is exactly opposite of part of their original statement basically saying it was time to nerf coin farming because the Isle is full of people leveling now, not really people doing rare hunting.

Blizz logic is just really illogical sometimes. /sigh

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS
06/16/2014 03:55 PMPosted by Catarik
This un-nerfing basically says "We were not ok with you ganking, griefing your own faction for Bloody COins. But its OK to gank.grief the opposing faction for Blood Coins."

Though I haven't tested it, I've heard from a reasonably reliable source that they stack.

Does that mean you can get 2 coins per kill? Inquiring minds just got to know.

Sweet. Might have to actually start farming them now.
is it 100% on the island ?
Is it too easy now to get the mount? Is it welfare? Inquiring minds want to know! Also farming bloody coins no longer encourages world PVP and is instead sent to instance BGs.
I might give BGs another whirl now...