Open Libram CXIX: Lazy Lobsters

Paladin
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
07/29/2014 12:19 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
To this day I still don't have a blue-ray player because the extra five bucks for the blue-ray DVD just isn't worth it to me.

Now that's really missing out. BDs are hugely better than DVDs.
07/29/2014 01:14 AMPosted by Elidra

They really are.

In fact, I think I'm going to watch Wreck-It Ralph! again tonight. Love that movie!
07/29/2014 01:14 AMPosted by Elidra

Seen plenty of movies on blue-ray, pretty much every time movie night rolls around at a friends place. The difference isn't huge enough for me to care, never has been.

I likely won't ever switch unless standard DVDs die out altogether. Which we'll probably go full digital before that ever happens.

/shrug

07/29/2014 01:07 AMPosted by Lobster
I didn't know you could get the shrink malfunction x2 lol, goin for x3 next. I'll be flea sized! So teeny tiny no one will see me.

A itsy bitsy Lobster running around killing people by the ankles would be adorable.
The end credits of Wreck-It Ralph! are awesome, all the games that it shows. And Sarah Silverman was the absolute perfect voice for Vanellope von Schweetz.
07/28/2014 10:55 PMPosted by Areos
I love my 23" 1920 x 1080 monitor and wouldn't have it any other way.
I use a 24" 1920x1200, and I really like that extra bit of height over 1920x1080.

Also, I must be doing something wrong - on my Shaman, saw a flagged warlock run past, so I zapped him. He turned round and blew me away like it was WotLK. 200K from one hit in a stream of them. My shammie can't land single hits that hard on PvE targets. Ouch.
Meant to play WoW last night because I want a Shadow/Disc Priest. Ended up playing Brutal Doom instead.
Meant to play WoW for most of the week.
Remembered that i have firefall and i can enjoy *fun* game.
CADEN I would have had 3x tiny debuff but APPARENTLY it can't stack that high since it only refreshed one of my existing tiny debuffs.

IM SAD ABOUT IT
07/29/2014 01:09 PMPosted by Lobster
CADEN I would have had 3x tiny debuff but APPARENTLY it can't stack that high since it only refreshed one of my existing tiny debuffs.

The game just can't handle that level of tiny and adorable. A shame, I wanted to see it.

IM SAD ABOUT IT

/comfort

There, there. You still managed to make it to actual lobster size at least. :D
07/29/2014 01:16 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
IM SAD ABOUT IT

/comfort

There, there. You still managed to make it to actual lobster size at least. :D

True and I've already put it to good use.

You'd think a hunter of all classes could see me hiding in the bushes but apparently not.
07/29/2014 01:58 PMPosted by Lobster
True and I've already put it to good use.

You'd think a hunter of all classes could see me hiding in the bushes but apparently not.

Tiny Lobster slaughtering peoples.

Draw it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQEjQgVAyQM

DO WANT.
I just saw another Lobster.
07/29/2014 05:45 PMPosted by Snozberries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQEjQgVAyQM

DO WANT.
I agree. Also this:

http://youtu.be/kXYDm49ws0Y
07/29/2014 08:33 PMPosted by Boggyb

I must slay it.
07/29/2014 10:24 PMPosted by Lobster
07/29/2014 08:33 PMPosted by Boggyb

I must slay it.

There can be only one.

I miss when I was the only Cadenbrie on the armory.
So I have a theory that the reason they didn't spruce up karabor/the other place is becuase they want us to be out in the world rather than AFK'ing in the city. They seem to be pushing for us to use our Garrison as the main hub and Ashran for portals/vendors.
07/30/2014 12:03 AMPosted by Vaelryn
So I have a theory that the reason they didn't spruce up karabor/the other place is becuase they want us to be out in the world rather than AFK'ing in the city.

They didn't finish them because they ran out of time and wanted to cram us into the dinky little Human/Orc copy/pasta hubs on the PVP island.

Where everyone will be afking.

That's it.

You get people out in the world by making them want to go there, not by making their hubs garbage.
In all honesty, if there's a decent engineer corner in Ashran, that's where I'll always be. If not, riot.