Current PvP king?

Arenas
Post Limit:
What class is currently on the top of the PvP (BG, Arena, World) food chain? and why?
I would say Mage. Our shields will block out the sky! Frost novaaaaaa!! PET FROST NOVA!

ICE LANCE

ICE LANCE

DEEP FREEEEEZE

IIIIIICEEEEEEEEE
LANCEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mages by a long shot. Heres what it looks like for warriors

Nova

Nova

Nova

Sheep

Sheep

Ring of ice

Nova

nova

Sheep... etc etc.
Mages, no contest.
MAGES 4 SURE
What about druids? Wouldn't consider them on top of the food chain for PvP?
In world PvP at least, I've had very little trouble taking down anything... except mages... with mages even if I get the jump on them and get all my bleeds off, they usually can burst me down within the deep freeze. (I'm used to being human on my priest in PvP, so I don't have a trinket.... I should get one of those)

But yeah Mages, definately on top, I'd say Druid are fighting with Holy Pallys for second - exorcism hurts along with their already strong heals.
Alright looks like i got some catching up to do with my 3 months of absence with the mage.
Doing my first BG at 85, i found it interesting because, 3 stack mind spike then hit mind blast and they're yours, no matter the class they'll get melted to the ground.

The easy way to bring dots back again would be to nerf it's damage but increase the through-put of dots. I can see us getting some spell changes (as mind spike has already been changed like 3 times now minorly).
06/27/2014 05:55 PMPosted by Lazerxz
frost mage

lmao coming from the most op class to ever play the game, try again king scrublord
Mages. They have always been at the top of the meters in PvE and have never had a bad PvP season. And that will remain true till the end WoW.
06/27/2014 06:07 PMPosted by Canthavethis
Mages. They have always been at the top of the meters in PvE and have never had a bad PvP season. And that will remain true till the end WoW.

Season 6 and 9 weren't exactly stellar for them, and in season 7 they could literally be 2 shot by pve geared mutilate rogues. But for the most part, yeah, they've been good.

2010 post but w/e. To stay relevant to now, I'd say warlocks, ele shamans, and rdruids. Mages and warriors are good too.

I'd like to say hunters, but I think the fall into the "easiest to succeed category", not the best.
Ele sham OP in arena where it matters
look at the dates ppl.
me
06/27/2014 06:31 PMPosted by Ricoswaze
look at the dates ppl.