Judgement Of Light?

Paladin
When the Cataclysm changes went through we were promised that we would have Light, Wisdom, and Justice reduced into a singular Judgement. That we would loose Wisdom, but it would incorporate both Light and Justice. I've been playing for a while now and I have yet to heal myself with the Light, in fact the only debuff I see is Judgement of Justice. What happened?

Cite:

Q: If Judgement of Wisdom is being removed from the game, are paladins getting a new Judgement so we don’t all have to use Judgement of Light?
A. There will only be one Judgement spell. This spell places a single debuff on the target with the effects currently associated with Judgement of Light and Judgement of Justice. The Judgement of Wisdom effect has been retired completely.
the JoL effect was removed during the Beta.
JoL was removed. We get healing from Enlightened Judgments (and the heal transfers through Beacon, so every healing paladin should go 2/2), and mana return from judging Seal of Insight. We're actually in a much better place now (though JoL was, admittedly, nice.)