Word of Glory suggestion...

Hello, I had an epiphany last night and had to get it on the forums.

I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest this; and I'm definitely sure I'm not the only one who has concerns over Word of Glory, and the way it scales for prot as we get better gear. What if Word of Glory worked off of max HP %, or of Guarded by the Light changed it to where it healed for a % if you used it on yourself.

Only foreseeable problem with either of these changes, is the complaints that would sprout up from the PvP community about how OP it is.

I don't know if Blizz has a way to alter a spel used on yourself if your in a PvP battle, like it can with sap and polymorph simply enough, but I know without making balanced in PvP, this change will never go into effect.

The only reason I hope a solution can be found for WoG scaling, is I believe the Guarded by the Light talent is a flavor-rich talent that befits the "Holy Protector" image that prot Pallies have for me.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or counter arguments? I love a good discussion and look foreward to hearing (reading?) what you guys think.

US - Korgath