So what are you doing now?

Paladin
It's no secret that Holy Power took a shot in the baby makers, for those that are trying to adapt I was wondering what the others are going to be doing about it?

I am going back into the 85 normals IE HoO/GB/LCoT and reworking the way I do things. Been trying the melee/crusader strike method some have mentioned, Divine Light the tank when its needed and use holy shock on CD/Judge, etc, all these ways and have yet to find a stable means, though I am still getting things healed.

So, question still stands to those still in it, what are you doing now?
done a couple of heroics, and actually had to focus on keeping mana up on some fights. but with a bit of adaption, its def doable. the world is not over
I regemmed/reforged everything to haste and am fairly happy with a 1.8 to 1.9s holy light now.
12/14/2010 10:13 PMPosted by Astriana
I regemmed/reforged everything to haste and am fairly happy with a 1.8 to 1.9s holy light now.

So, are you saying we are going to become machine gun healers? o.O
Don't use Crusader Strike to generate HP. It's a net loss of mana and HPS. I did the math here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406258637?page=2#36

I did make a mistake however, and assumed Crusader Strike could proc Seal of Insight. This is apparently incorrect (I normally don't theorycraft melee DPS). If Crusader Strike can't proc SoI, it's actually worse than this analysis suggests, but it won't change the final conclusion.