Blizz rolls mages and laughs at pallys

Paladin
Face it guys, blizz rolls mages. Look at the past few updates.

The latest ninja nerf is just a long line of lets see how we dump on pallys some more. My bet is the guy making these bonehead decisions rolls a mage somewhere.

Ret 4.0 PVP - LMAO, seriosuly a joke. Love how Divine purpose is supposed to proc HP from Judgements eh? Never happens. Ret PVP watch this mage kite you around and faceroll deep freeze and ice lance while u struggle to gen HP from a target u cant catch! Farce

Holy 4.0 PVP - Blessed Life gets nerfed although to 8 secs from 2. Maybe 6 seconds not 8 esp considering they nerfed Protector of the innocent as well. Where was this suppoosed boost in Exorcism dmg? Not seeing it. Face it, 8k exo's and 7k shocks? Might take all nite considering every ar class got stam boosts. Blizzards best joke on pvp holy pallys. Try using both Tower of Radiance and beacon urself ...how many hp procs u get from one HS on yourself ...not 2 but 1.

Ret 4.0 PVE - My sons DK rotation does alot more dmg than my ret ever did. But oh wait Avenging wrath woohoo every 2 min with HoW. Yeah nice burst but still less than most other classes. For all those loving ret pve, least ur boss stands still and takes it like a good boy...tell a kiting mage that.

Holy 4.0 PVE - Funniest update ever. You know why they dont mention this before they nerf you cause they dont want to make it any more obvious they Love messing with pallys. Plus arena and bg season started today

Blizzards blue post claims they want to make it fair to all healing classes huh? Really? Coincidnetly the day rated bgs start huh? Right. I see blizzard nerfing mages all the time right? Nope.

On a side note for all blizz butt kissers who r gonna flame me. I pay to play this game doesnt mean i have to agree with all the bonehead decisions somebody at blizzard is making. If ur gonna make it fair for all classes then nerf mages for gods sake. The most seriously OP class in the game as far as PVP

Blizzard if you are gonna keep screwing with my toon that i spent years building and invested so much time in then for crying out loud give me a dang option to change MY CLASS. I couldnt care less about sex or race change! I will pay the freaking $ cause sure worth not having to deal with this crap every couple of weeks.

Yeah thats it for my QQ

Learn what it Means to be Paladin: 1/1.
Posted by Pallybane
Ret 4.0 PVP - LMAO, seriosuly a joke. Love how Divine purpose is supposed to proc HP from Judgements eh? Never happens. Ret PVP watch this mage kite you around and faceroll deep freeze and ice lance while u struggle to gen HP from a target u cant catch! Farce

Hand of Freedom much?
agree w/ poster.
OH THE HEALMANITY.
The latest ninja nerf is just a long line of lets see how we dump on pallys some more.
-snip-
Yeah thats it for my QQ
It isn't a ninja nerf if it gets documented in the hotfix notes, it's just a nerf.
Its not a question of whether i hand of freedom much now is it? Cause um mages spellsteal LOL
Try fighting a Mage or Boomkin as Prot. U will hit the power switch after a while.......
Mages are our counter class. They are designed to own us. Mages get a Pally mount in their mailbox when they ding 20, they're just respectful enough not to use it most of the time.

If getting rolled by a Mage bothers you that much, go find a Warrior, Lock, Shaman, Rogue, etc. to roflstomp. It's thera-peutic.

Hyphen added to a word indicating killing other classes can be helpful because the forum auto-censor is a friggin' bulldog.
reroll