Again??

Paladin
Seriously you guys are gonna go and nerf us holy pallys again? Are you kidding me?? You say mana is supposed to matter to healers, well it does! it always has to pallys since the patch. we always running out and now that we found a little way to conserve it till we really need to heal big and you guys go and take our only tool away. WHY??? We demand this fixed back to how it was or changed again!
12/14/2010 7:21 PMPosted by Lonsway
Seriously you guys are gonna go and nerf us holy pallys again? Are you kidding me?? You say mana is supposed to matter to healers, well it does! it always has to pallys since the patch. we always running out and now that we found a little way to conserve it till we really need to heal big and you guys go and take our only tool away. WHY??? We demand this fixed back to how it was or changed again!

i dont like the changes, but i understand them. tower of radiance spamming holy light and LoD was rediculous. Our large aoe heal every 5-6 seconds for barely no mana cost? sounds balanced..
Spamming holy light on the beaconed target to generate holy power was smart and efficient game play. LoD was really the only thing that needed a nerf not tower of radiance. You only generate holy power from that talent by using your emergency heals? Pointless and makes WoG and LoD (which right now is so weak it's not even worth specing) barely used, it's just not fun to not have that variety in your game play.
yeah but that was our only way to heal without running outta mana. think about it. FoL 6.3k mana, Holy shock 1.8k mana, Holy light 2.1k mana, Divine light 7k mana!! Holy radiance, 9.3k mana!! when you only have 70k mana, it dont go far with those heals. and with divine plea nerfed, once we are outta mana, we are totally screwed and so is the rest of the group