Holy Paladin Suggestion (DEVS)

Paladin
So you nerfed us because clever paladins found a rotation. It's cool to an extent. Take away 40% heals from LOD and you got yourself a good nerf. Paladins would then get smart and stack haste considering we'd have to put out more HL and HS on targets to build HP for LOD.

So you nerfed our HP generation through HL and Beacon. Now it would seem you want us to stack straight spirit? What would you need 4k mana regen in combat to make spamming FoL or DL mana efficient?

So my suggestion is why not give us back the Holy Light generation of HP and put an iunno 15 second CD on LOD with the 40% healing nerf? You might actually see a bit more WoG use this way as well. What pally wants to waste HP? I dunno.

Please consider Blizzard it makes sense.

PS: Why use Crusader Strike it costs more mana than holy light and ATM judging is more efficient because it RETURNS mana not DEPLETE.
I dont rlly know how to heal right now, holy light was only good to use on the tank to generate holy power but, using holy light is kinda worthless now and divine light cost 7k mana!
yea im probably gonna stop using holy paladin now, 15 heals bb mana
I feel for the other healers in the game.

Still, why nerf our HP production...then nerf one of the abilities of HP production...

Double whammy.
Posted by Titaness
I feel for the other healers in the game.

Still, why nerf our HP production...then nerf one of the abilities of HP production...

Double whammy.
I agree, I'm sure they could've found other solutions to this other than taking HL away from generating holy power.
Posted by Memoryz
<blockquote data-quote="15364264342"><div>Posted by Titaness</div>I feel for the other healers in the game.

Double whammy.</blockquote>I agree, I'm sure they could've found other solutions to this other than taking HL away from generating holy power.

Side note: I love gnomes....and think they should be able to roll pallys lol.
i think a reasonable solution to this would be lower the judgement cd along with enlightened judgements talent