Jumping Holy Pallies

Paladin
Do holy pallies get something for jumping? Cause I see a lot of male blood elf/tauren holy paladins tanking 3+ dps while jumping away spamming instant cast heals and not dieing for about 4 minutes. I am just wondering if jumping helps their survivability... if stuns are on cooldown, should I use roots to stop them from jumping? Is this the key to killing a holy paladin?
I lol'd
Yes. If you stop our jumping, we will instantly die. You see, a holy paladin actually has these evil ankle-biters that follow us everywhere we go. When they get really hungry, normally when other people are around, they start to get vicious and will try to climb up and eat our soul. The good news is that every time we jump, it actually knocks them off!

Oh why do holy paladin souls have to be so tasty! Damn this curse of ours!
12/18/2010 3:59 AMPosted by Janaire
Yes. If you stop our jumping, we will instantly die. You see, a holy paladin actually has these evil ankle-biters that follow us everywhere we go. When they get really hungry, normally when other people are around, they start to get vicious and will try to climb up and eat our soul. The good news is that every time we jump, it actually knocks them off!

What is this I dont even

I for one think you should try to make peace with you ankle-biting underlords. You'd look a lot less silly fighting if you did!
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
It gives us something exciting to do while a resto druid tries to kill us?
I'm prot, but I learned that Tauren + Jumping = Stun-lock everyone.
Actually its more than an aesthetic thing, i personally do it while i heal so i can cancel a heal. I feel that it is a practice that needs to be more prevalent with the mana cost of spells.
I guess it allows us more move ability compared to other classes seeing as how we revolve around instant cast heals.

And IMO its fun :D
12/18/2010 9:41 AMPosted by Wiggle
Actually its more than an aesthetic thing, i personally do it while i heal so i can cancel a heal. I feel that it is a practice that needs to be more prevalent with the mana cost of spells.

Dont jump to cancel heals walk or use stopcasting macros. I you jump you cant cast another heal til you land.
12/18/2010 11:02 AMPosted by Toreñce

Dont jump to cancel heals walk or use stopcasting macros. I you jump you cant cast another heal til you land.

How #%!#ing high do you jump?

holy shock insta-cast while in the air, long cast heal when you land.. win
Look, I spent all of Wrath standing still. I'm going to jump as much as possible.
Sorry, but they're just wannabe resto druids. They will never take jumping away from us.
I have a lot of abilities bound to Shift + <A,S,D,W,E> so jumping allows me to keep moving in the same general direction I am going while I use my hotkeys.

I could/do use my mouse keys to move but I also like to rotate my view while I move so I can see what is going on around me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txWUM-3q-0s&feature=related