How to Throw dowm multiple totems at once?

Shaman
i just made my orc shaman hes level 10 and i see people throwing down 4 totems at once but when i place them i have to put them down seperatly one by one is there some sort of macro or addon thing i can use to make more than on totem drop at once?

-thanks
You get a spell at 30 that lets you cast 4 totems at once. You get a duplicate of the same spell at 40, and another duplicate at 50, so that you can have up to 3 sets of totems.
What is the spell. I just made an alt shammy at 30..Thanks
This post was from 2010. Necroing it can only cause confusion for newer players
Just to clarify to those who might not know, throwing down up to 4 totems at once was a thing you could do in cata, but not MoP. Now you have to throw down each totem individually.
If you still see someone doing it they probably have Glyph of Totemic Encirclement and all of them except one are illusionary.
07/12/2014 06:41 PMPosted by Shamplode
Just to clarify to those who might not know, throwing down up to 4 totems at once was a thing you could do in cata, but not MoP. Now you have to throw down each totem individually.

^^ this, as totems are no longer just buffs that you have to keep up (which led to shamans being very immobile in general), instead totems have become more cooldown-esque things that are more powerful, but don't necessarily have 100% uptime.
So glad to see 4 year old threads brought back from the dead...not really.
Seriously? Someone actually dredged this up?