stats?

Paladin
well since im getting kicked from every dungeon because my low dps (5-6k) im starting to farm honor points and buy a good set and try agian but i dont really know what gems should i use and what to refoge

can someone tell me in what should i focus for items/gems/reforge?

thanks
12/18/2010 3:35 PMPosted by Dreikz
well since im getting kicked from every dungeon because my low dps (5-6k) im starting to farm honor points and buy a good set and try agian but i dont really know what gems should i use and what to refoge

can someone tell me in what should i focus for items/gems/reforge?

thanks

If you're farming honor points for PVE, you have more to worry about than what stats to reforge for. Getting PVE gear, for example.
up
Gearing up is easy. Gem strength exclusively except for meeting the meta requirements, although if you use destructive shadowspirit, you can gem all strength.

Make sure you're at 8% hit and 26 expertise, reforge mastery, then haste, into hit rating/expertise if you have to.

Twilight Highlands and Uldum have very good starter gear for you, especially the Crucible in Twilight Highlands which gives you a very nice ilvl 333 weapon. I didn't replace that baby until heroics.