ICC25 Tonight @5pm

Bleeding Hollow
for luls.

and to finish a shadowmourne. be on around then and watch /2 for me.

edit: doing this a bit earlier
Sell me the tabard from the smourne box =D
12/19/2010 6:08 PMPosted by Albaraa
Cause everyone wants to come and help you right ?

Stop being selfish and living in the past.

wow so mad
12/19/2010 8:18 PMPosted by Albaraa
Think about it you stubborn twit. Who in their right mind would want to ever enter ICC after doing it for a year. But wait. Zaryi needs Shadowmourne so everyone should waste a couple hours of their time helping YOU out and get nothing in return.

you are dum
for real
12/19/2010 6:08 PMPosted by Albaraa
Cause everyone wants to come and help you right ?

Anyone who is anyone would want to help Zaryi. Zaryi helps people all the time, tanks heroics/outdated raids for alts, provides advice on specs gems and gear and is generally pleasant and a good person to associate with.

Stop being selfish and living in the past.

Furthermore, if you weren't a total retard, you'd know this Shadowmourne is not for Zaryi.. but for a friend of hers. See above quote response.

zaryi aint ever done nothing for me never.

why would i help her?
cuz if the person who was getting the smourne posted prbly fewer people would want to help

edit: ogod im a wolf

AAAAOOOOOOOOOOW
12/20/2010 6:44 AMPosted by Sigemund
cuz if the person who was getting the smourne posted prbly fewer people would want to help

AAAAOOOOOOOOOOW

You could totally guards a shadowpriest cause they have vampiric things like touch and embrace. PLUS they are totally sparkly. YOU can then RP in the deeprun tram. In the dark. With a gnome.

@whathis/hersface

i hear ICC is still hard and not facerolls. You might have better luck with the next tier of gears.
12/20/2010 3:25 AMPosted by Somebeach
zaryi aint ever done nothing for me never.

why would i help her?

wub
I'll dps if you gimme DBW :)
should be home at 5:30 pm est
hi im a warrior alt and im bitter cuz people didn't invite me to icc so i'm going to talk abou it like its dumb.
12/20/2010 8:35 AMPosted by Pandar

o, this was for last night; and couldn't fill the group. going to try again later with a small cash incentive for top dps and heals so people will still bother to play competitively.

:-)
12/20/2010 8:42 AMPosted by Zaryi

o, this was for last night; and couldn't fill the group. going to try again later with a small cash incentive for top dps and heals so people will still bother to play competitively.

:-)

WTF wtb being level 80 again and do more dps then i do now : (
nvm
Hey Z, if you have not done this yet give me a yell. If I am not on my lock for some reason do a /who leaf or /who circle of the tyrants and see if I am on.
12/20/2010 6:44 AMPosted by Sigemund

AAAAOOOOOOOOOOW

It is for Aestu and he should have the guts to ask for help here just like he does with his other stuff.
12/25/2010 2:53 PMPosted by Sandarra

AAAAOOOOOOOOOOW

It is for Aestu and he should have the guts to ask for help here just like he does with his other stuff.

Why? I lead our ICCs and a fair share of our PUGs, this was something put together on my initiative; no reason for him to 'have the guts to ask for help'.