thinking about starting a rogue

Rogue
Post Limit:
Ok im thinking about starting a rogue and i would love to know a few things:
1.Whats the best spec to lvl as and fastest?
2.Are rogues any good at high lvl PVE wise?
3. Im thinking about rolling goblin is this a bad idea?

Any feedback would be great and thanks in advance :)
1. Subt for lvling. assassins for Raiding.
2. if you can keep your combo's, Dots, and SnD up, yup.
3. Goblin is consider the best for Rogues Horde side.
feedback? How about DONT.
Ever since BC rogues keep getting nerfed for some reason...They've killed stunlock almost entirely, and wouldn't be surprised if they get rid of kidney shot and cheap shot altogether. Maybe by the time you get to 85 it'll be better. Probably not though. Roll a warrior, they've got a great track record of just roflstomping ppl.
12/20/2010 5:16 PMPosted by Syronas
Roll a warrior, they've got a great track record of just roflstomping ppl.

Roll a warrior? I giggle at warriors as I destroy them. Rogues are fine. If you can't kill another class on your rogue, your playing your rogue wrong. If your not first in DPS in a group/raid, your playing your rogue wrong.

12/20/2010 5:16 PMPosted by Syronas
They've killed stunlock almost entirely

Whelp, if you are opening with a stun lock on a mage, your bad. Now that I think about it there are very few classes you want to open with a stun lock. Another rogue, I'd rather garrote and make sure he can't run from me. Any caster, Garrote + 5pt Kidney Shot > Cheap Shot + Kidney Shot.

Why do you need to stun lock everything? I don't even bother wasting CP on stun when I can recup, expose armor, disarm, evade, reduce dmg...

L2P
Thanks for the feed back and i like to see little debates it shows me who knows there class and who does not :)