AFK for the Holidays

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
Have a good holiday :)
We will still be here when you get back.
No doubt with a list thats been checked twice
12/22/2010 1:58 PMPosted by Cabal
(The moderation elves will still be hard at work over the holidays, however, and will know if you've been naughty or nice.)

Hope they get holiday pay.

EDIT: Not to sound all negative though >.> so Happy Holidays Blizzard hope you enjoy your time off.

They should get hazard pay for having to moderate these forums.
12/22/2010 1:44 PMPosted by Lylirra
The holidays are upon us and, as in previous years, we will be AFK to spend it with our friends and family. While we won't be far, we may not be around as much as we usually are. (The moderation elves will still be hard at work over the holidays, however, and will know if you've been naughty or nice.)

We wish each and every one of you a very happy and safe holiday in the meantime, and can't wait to see all of you again in the new year!

Have a Merry X-Mas! (Thats right, I'm not PC :D )

I'm sure all the little wowians will be on their best behavior......er...nm, that wont happen.
Dragon Kites, Floating Skulls, Fallen shaman, and Crabs celebrate the holidays?

How deliciously absurd!
Happy Holidays and see you guys in the new year!
The holidays are upon us and, as in previous years, we will be AFK to spend it with our friends and family. While we won't be far, we may not be around as much as we usually are. (The moderation elves will still be hard at work over the holidays, however, and will know if you've been naughty or nice.)

We wish each and every one of you a very happy and safe holiday in the meantime, and can't wait to see all of you again in the new year!

Have a great holiday!
I'm at work and I'm AFK right now :D

You guys have done well! Pat yourselves on the back. The xpac has been a great present for my kids and I. Have fun with your families
Rob
Happy Winter Veil to everyone on the forums. :)
Now is the time to strike! TAKE DOWN HARD RAIDS WHILE WE STILL CAN!

P.S. Happy Holidays!
12/22/2010 1:59 PMPosted by Punaboutdogs

Cool, this would explain no blue posts in the class forums

And in the Achievement forum.

A VERY Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and yours.
Happy holidays be safe and enjoy your AFK time.
Happy Holidays, Blizzards!

MAKE SOME NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS ABOUT CHAOS ORBS AND ACCESSIBLE CRAFTING.
I baked you some cookies, Lylirra...

But I ated them. Sorry. :(