Time Warner Instance Load Screen Hanging

Technical Support
1 2 3 33 Next
Hi, I've looked through many threads with similar issues and have tried many of the 'fixes' including but not limited to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1020824261.

It's been more than a week now so I figure I try posting this and see if someone has something that works.

My game runs perfectly fine outside of any encounter of a load screen. Any time a load screen occurs there is an arbitrary chance that the game will just hang, I might even hear the sound effects from the next zone but it would be stuck at the load screen. During general play it's not an issue, and dungeons are fine until a wipe occurs which involves having to encounter the load screen when corpse running. It's especially 'unplayable' and annoying when trying to do arena matches because of how frequently a player has to encounter an unreliable load screen that could potentially cause yet another forced alt-F4/relog.

The hang basically looks like a load screen with the blue progress indicator completely filled.

This persists even when cleaning out the WTF Interface and Cache folders. As well as on fresh reinstalls of the OS and game itself on multiple computers.

Being that every test has been done on the same internal network, I understand someone would be quick to blame a router. If you're going to blame my e1000 router, tell me about some PROVEN settings on it that cause this kind of issue.
This is the closest if not head on description of what I have been experiencing .
Bump for the creation of a support group.

Posted a similar problem here, the problem described here is exactly like my own. My own personal experience is listed here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1577520559

With many of us showing up to evidence the same problem, this is looking to not be quite an isolated incident. I also know other people online that have been having similar issues.
Bump again
The same thing's happened to me on three separate occasions, twice while trying to zone into the tram in Stormwind. The first two times it completely locked up my system and I had to hard reboot. This time at least I was able to close down WoW through my Task Manager.
Same exact issue for me as the OP. I've posted on and read multiple threads on this and there has yet to be a blue response from what I've seen.
Bump
I have been having this same issue except I can not get totally logged in. The loading screen just sits there with the blue loading line completely to other side. I hear the music and sound but it just sits there.
I have also cleared the cache, WTF, and Interface files from my WOW game folders. I have defraged my computer, and do not have trouble with any other program.

It frustrating when you are unable to get on to play.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406222523
12/19/2010 5:28 PMPosted by Eiluria
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406222523

This sticky is talking about a different issue. The issue brought up in this thread is loading into instances like pvp/dungeons not the character select screen.
I am having the same problem!
Same issue here. I think it's getting progressively worse as it's happened about 10 times in the past hour.
Same problem here, I have deleted my WTF, interface and cache folders and have completely reinstalled to no avail.

This has been going on since at least cata came out and seems to be getting worse for me as the days go by.
Mine is getting so annoying, and I just want to be able to arena without worrying about it.
Bump
12/19/2010 8:59 PMPosted by Vodkuh
Mine is getting so annoying, and I just want to be able to arena without worrying about it.

i know how you feel, my team has played almost 40 more games than me this weekend... all from this same issue (or very similar) stupid losses that make me want to impale my face on a nail...
a question to other people experiencing this, are any of you using a lowerping type service? this has only started for me a few days after buying a battleping subscription, possibly just a coincidence
Bumping this to the front page.

And no, I'm not using a lowerping type service.
I am experiencing the same thing, but i can almost never log in to any of my characters. This is getting really annoying...quickly. And if i am logged in i get about 20 minutes of game play before I am disconnected...and then my internet connection goes out and i have to reboot the modem.
12/20/2010 9:05 AMPosted by Biohazard
I am experiencing the same thing, but i can almost never log in to any of my characters. This is getting really annoying...quickly. And if i am logged in i get about 20 minutes of game play before I am disconnected...and then my internet connection goes out and i have to reboot the modem.

Although similar, your issue is getting a lot more attention in the sticky -> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406222523 although to my knowledge that thread doesn't have a working solution yet either.