Ret is pvp no more

Paladin
I find myselfe up againsed 1 person in a bg. Oh this will be funn ill just do a burst and finish up with hammer. Well after 4 and a half minuts of trying to dps him down with our %**#y ass dps he still has full mana and is lol'ing at me because i cand dps him down. And dont think its because i have crapy armour i have full blood pvp set and a lot a buffs on me. They ruined our ret spec and flushed it down the %**#er. And what the helll is up with the new plate armour specs were did the good stuff go that warriors and pallidens actually used
i agree, ret is garbage now i feel like every other class attacks way faster while im sitting there waiting for my crusader strike and judgement cooldown to gain holy points. Exorcism barely procs either.
mhm exactly
i was being a little sarcastic
12/19/2010 8:41 PMPosted by Tonyd
I find myselfe up againsed 1 person in a bg. Oh this will be funn ill just do a burst and finish up with hammer. Well after 4 and a half minuts of trying to dps him down with our %**#y ass dps he still has full mana and is lol'ing at me because i cand dps him down. And dont think its because i have crapy armour i have full blood pvp set and a lot a buffs on me. They ruined our ret spec and flushed it down the %**#er. And what the helll is up with the new plate armour specs were did the good stuff go that warriors and pallidens actually used

How were you still alive after 4 1/2 minutes? You should have been dead about 5-10 seconds into the fight, nomatter who you were facing (besides another ret).

...did you bring a training dummy into the bg you silly you? ;P
12/19/2010 8:41 PMPosted by Tonyd

Theres a spell checker... use it...
ret for pvp is horrible. I have to pop all my cooldowns just to do as much dmg as another class only to have them dispelled lol