Sorry, Paladin community..

Paladin
Seems every time I level an alt of mine to the max level, they nerf it in anticipation of my awesomeness.

For this, I apologize to the entire Paladin community.. I plan on making it up and level my Mage next.
May you level quickly.
Well... as long as you make it right, I suppose we don't have to send you to the gallows...
Whats OP today will be UP tomorrow. Stop re-rolling because of Jim down the street out dps-ing you with one button. Play the class you enjoy the mechanics of, because the OP hat is constantly being passed around.
Yes, play the class you enjoy. Unfortunately, Ret isn't it for me. I USED to enjoy it immensley
until they basically negated a years worth of leveling, perfecting, and learning by putting in that stupid Holy Power b u l l s h e e t!. In essence they just dismissed me and all of my work.

Yea, play the class you enjoy. But think twice about trying to make that class ret!
12/20/2010 8:20 AMPosted by Eldrazi
Whats OP today will be UP tomorrow. Stop re-rolling because of Jim down the street out dps-ing you with one button. Play the class you enjoy the mechanics of, because the OP hat is constantly being passed around.

Actually, mages have been the dominate force in just about everything since vanilla, followed by warriors. OP's "curse" might implode the universe because mages will never be bottom tier...

Though it might turn out like Season 2 in BC. Warriors doing too well? NERF HAND OF FREEDOM! Only time I've ever seen a nerf to another class instead of the class in question...