Paladin Glyph issues 4.0

Paladin
I just wanted to make my idea known. Not that this is urgent but i think it needs to be addressed.

I think that glyphs are a really good idea all around adding a lot more customization.

And paladins have very good Prime Glyphs, Some good major glyphs (some which could be worked with), But my really issue is with the paladin Minor Glyphs

Other classes have some very interesting minor glyphs such as ones that make their useful abilities more useful (such as DKs death coil refunds 20 Power when used to heal), or ones that changes the looks depending on how you would like it (Like druids tree of life glyph).

My ideas: 1st of all take all of the reduce mana cost glyphs (which is kinda ALL of them) and combine them, or at least combine the blessing and the seal mana ones.

2nd Add in some interesting glyphs. (just add glyph of in front of all of them))
~ Guardian Of the ancient kings: Changes the look of the Guardian to resemble a Valkyrie
~Divine Protection: You divine protection No longer grants you damage reduction. But make your 60% resistant to dispel mechanics
~Hand of reckoning: Your Taunt now does 2500 holy dmg modified by spell power to the target.
~Sanctity: The mana cost of your cleanse is doubled but along with cleansing one disease and one poison it also attempts to remove one poison and disease(and magic: if holy) every second for the next 3 seconds.

These are only a few ideas if anyone has any improvements to add please post them.

Like i said before this isn't urgent but if we don't say anything it won't be fixed
I like your ideas, but I think they should fix Glyph of Exorcism first :P
12/28/2010 2:01 AMPosted by Kentrey
~Divine Protection: You divine protection No longer grants you damage reduction. But make your 60% resistant to dispel mechanics

Just no... the glyph is fine, at least for PvE tanking certain circumstance.
12/28/2010 2:20 AMPosted by Odíum

Just no... the glyph is fine, at least for PvE tanking certain circumstance.

Your right that ability is fine for PvE tanking purposes. Thats why it is a glyph but some find that they don't need that 20% reduction in PvP and would trade that to make their cooldowns not be removed paladins such as me. And if you don't want it. Don't glyph it.
But why the hell should PvE tanks suffer because of whiney PvPers? We get enough nerfs from other classes QQing about PvP, last thing we need is our own class shooting our selves in the foot.
Listen listen i'm not trying to put you down but the reason it is a glyph is so that people who think it will be useful can chose to change their abilities around. I'm not saying that we are changing that ability around at all. or even changing the major glyph but adding a new minor glyph that will help those who need it. so in words not you.
SHHHHHHH!!!!

The quickest way to make our minor glyphs useful is to raise seal and blessing costs.
Given the heavy hand of late, it would be by a lot......

/sad