LF Healer aid

Paladin
hi im a holy paladin and im not kinda new with the healing as a paladin, but i have been having troubles with mana

i have been searchin but i havent found nothing about the caps that i should aim for, either about the spells that are bein used with the expancion to improbe mana performance

please help

PD: sorry for my misspelling im awfull at it
I spam judgement and have no issues.
1. Use Judgement (Seal of Insight) on every CD you get.
2. Avoid using Flash of Light or Divine Light when it is unnecessary; Use Word of Glory>Holy Shock>Holy Light unless it is an emergency (Use FoL) or expected large dmg (Divine Light).
3. Avoid healing yourself unless it is an emergency; Protector of Innocent will generally keep you topped off.
4. Get Glyph of Divinity; using LoH will grant you 10% of your mana.\
5. Don't use Light of Dawn unless you're sure you'll get at least 3 people; If you can only get 1-2, use World of Glory since it has a 30% chance to not consume it.
thx for the spell reference bubblewall.

amm do u have any idea about the caps? for a holy paladin??
at least the soft cap? O.o
From what I understand, the only meaningful caps are haste
(again this is from what I understand, not concrete fact)
aim for 8% for heroics
or 5% for raids

Int, Spirit, Mastery, Crit you can shoot for the moon*

*shoot for the moon with Int and Spirit, dont shoot for the moon on Crit/Mastery if it means sacrificing Int/Spir or dropping your haste below cap.
2. Avoid using Flash of Light or Divine Light when it is unnecessary; Use Word of Glory>Holy Shock unless it is an emergency or expected large dmg (Divine Light).
3. Avoid healing yourself unless it is an emergency; Protector of Innocent will generally keep you topped off.
5. Use World of Glory since it has a 30% chance to not consume it.

Fixed
2. Avoid using Flash of Light or Divine Light when it is unnecessary; Use Word of Glory>Holy Shock unless it is an emergency or expected large dmg (Divine Light).
5. Use World of Glory since it has a 30% chance to not consume it.

Fixed

I agree with your change to #5, Light of Dawn is a pretty terrible gimmick spell that is just not nearly as good as the alternative. The only time I use it is AFTER a pull when everyone is at 90% life and I have 3 holy power.

#2, however? Are you seriously saying someone should not cast Holy Light? I'm wondering how you can keep your whole party alive with a 6 second cooldown heal. I'm *always* casting Holy Light when HS and Judgement are both on CD unless someone needs a bigger/faster heal.
12/27/2010 9:45 AMPosted by Kaylinn

Fixed

I agree with your change to #5, Light of Dawn is a pretty terrible gimmick spell that is just not nearly as good as the alternative. The only time I use it is AFTER a pull when everyone is at 90% life and I have 3 holy power.

#2, however? Are you seriously saying someone should not cast Holy Light? I'm wondering how you can keep your whole party alive with a 6 second cooldown heal. I'm *always* casting Holy Light when HS and Judgement are both on CD unless someone needs a bigger/faster heal.

I word of dawn them with 2 or 3 holy light. I never really had a problem healing them since I stop using holy light in my rotation.
thx for all the post :D

they have been realy helpfull, just that one lone question haunts my mind what about SP??
i know that at least 5-5.5ks its a good amount or im wrong?? O.o