The reason I quit the paladin forums

Paladin
You want to know the reason all of wow looks at Pally's as qq-ing babies? Look in the damn mirror. I just started reading the forums for the beginning of Cata and honestly in less than a month you have driven me away. We don't use this as a place to help one another, we use this as a place to complain and to whine about how our class is broken. I am not surprised ...(see "The boy who cried wolf"). I wouldn't bother to come here as a developer either.

TL;DR
Paladin constant stream of QQ's has given our collective voice a bad rep.

So thanks, you can have your tissues back. Babies...
You're 1/3 right

if you take a closer look, you'll see holy paladins posting useful threads and getting useful answers:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1670088855

ditto for prot:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1648728933

but ret. . .

yeah they do exist:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1648728622

but they're swamped in the flood of ret QQ, and as often as not good ret questions get answers by QQers
I got necrotic striked today. I can't complain though cause I'm a ret pally so id be QQing.
Gidgite, you forgot to mention the ridiculous Shockadin threads that end up being awesome flame wars and troll bait central.
I think releasing the game on Dec. 7th was a big mistake because the game has lots of issues (more than just paladins) mixed in with the holidays and the Blues being on break.
Stop QQing about QQ threads, ya QQers.
12/25/2010 11:57 PMPosted by Kaynani
Stop QQing about QQ threads, ya QQers.

"QQ"uclear Launch Detected.....
12/25/2010 11:35 PMPosted by Carerra
Gidgite, you forgot to mention the ridiculous Shockadin threads that end up being awesome flame wars and troll bait central.

I didn't forget

it's just that they're actually kinda of rare.
yeah they're long threads, but their aren't that many of them
feels like the zerg forums on starcraft 2, only whiny zerg are in the zerg forum complaining about how they suck, while the good zerg are winning korean tournaments for 80 grand

except for the part about the korean tournaments, you could replace the word 'zerg' with 'paladin' and its still true
12/25/2010 9:58 PMPosted by Hournus
You want to know the reason all of wow looks at Pally's as qq-ing babies? Look in the damn mirror. I just started reading the forums for the beginning of Cata and honestly in less than a month you have driven me away. We don't use this as a place to help one another, we use this as a place to complain and to whine about how our class is broken. I am not surprised ...(see "The boy who cried wolf"). I wouldn't bother to come here as a developer either.

TL;DR

No one cares that you are leaving. Stop thinking you are important enough that we would ever care that you are leaving.

Go away. Stop polluting our forums with your whining.
12/25/2010 9:58 PMPosted by Hournus

TL;DR

Put a shirt on for goodness sake. :D
12/26/2010 2:51 AMPosted by Dubalicious
without signatures

*Hissssssssss*

I do hate this part. I found such a perfect line for a new sig and there's nowhere to put it here.
12/26/2010 2:51 AMPosted by Dubalicious
Yeah I had pretty high hopes for the new forums, but they are basically the old forums. . .

without signatures

=(

They're worse, because at least in the presence of blues people tried to make opinions a little more clear and thought out in hopes there would be a reply. I doubt if they even read these forums outside of tech support anymore.
it's worse than the end of WotLK when ret was alright

it's no worse than early WotLK when ret was borked
I actually think the forums are better now than when I first started reading years ago. Back then we had a lot more different classes coming to our threads telling us that "paladins aren't meant to dps or main tank" or that we have "plate, bubbles, and heals" and didn't need resilience on our s1 pvp gear.

Though maybe it's better for me now because I've learned to just not take all the crying (some of it warranted) and the people crying about all the crying seriously.

I still miss the original forums' format though. This one has no signatures, hardly any stickies, and the search function definately needs some work.
Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. Let's all go play the game!