What are some good bosses to solo ( gold )?

Paladin
Post Limit:
What are some good bosses for an 85 Protection Paladin to solo that drop a lot of gold ( preferably 250g+ )? I know Doomwalker + Lord Krazz ( forgot name ) drop 500g each, but they're never up on my server. Any suggestions for other bosses to solo?
12/26/2010 3:09 PMPosted by Farranor
Any raid boss drops a good bit of gold, and lower-level instances will of course drop lots of trash and greens and stuff. (And have fun trying to solo Doom Lord Kazzak without a defensive magic dispel...)

Would you be as kind as to list some specific ones that aren't difficult / hard to get to?
I don't think you could down him solo due to enrage, but I'll bet you that you could at least survive marrowgar solo, if for no reason but to prove a point. In fact, that DK guy soloed sindy until enrage. It was so freaking epic. Turns out that if you're the only one there, you don't get iceblocks, and the damage from the frostbombs were low enough that eating them with a few CDs and self heals let him survive.
I solo the entirety of MC once a week (as Ret) avoiding all the trash I possibly can and make around 600g. It doesn't take too long and it's pretty fun! Not to mention there is that small chance you can start gettin a legendary.

Just make sure to stand in the right spot when fighting Ragnaros. He has a nasty knockback that WILL get you killed due to falling damage.
12/26/2010 4:57 PMPosted by Aitana
I solo the entirety of MC once a week (as Ret) avoiding all the trash I possibly can and make around 600g. It doesn't take too long and it's pretty fun! Not to mention there is that small chance you can start gettin a legendary.

Just make sure to stand in the right spot when fighting Ragnaros. He has a nasty knockback that WILL get you killed due to falling damage.

Went ahead and soloed MC. Got around 50g per boss ( although a number of the bosses didn't drop any gold at all ) and ragnaros gave around 100g. Not to mention, I got some BOE blues + lots of cores ( cores sell for 20g-150g each on my server ).

Thanks for the info, Also found Magtheridon to be a good solo as he gave around 600g in cash + items.
Almost done with the karazhan questline on my paladin so I can solo that, I heard it brings a lot of gold.
I thought kara was no longer around? i must be mistaken
I finished the Kara questline up to the point to where I got the key and I soloed the whole instance. I got around 400 gold in just coins, and lots of items to vendor for a couple hundred more. It's a nice thing to do once a week if you're bored and got time.

Netherspite was a little bit difficult to take down but I figured it out, you have to position the boss to the northern part of the room and then get all the beams to hit you instead of him and take him out, it's a 2 minute fight.

The chess fight was actually extremely easy, the opponents king went right up to me and i managed to just take it out like it's nothing. For beating the chess game, I got 10 justice points Oo.