Use Templar's Verdict when I have 3HP or ...

Paladin
Post Limit:
Use it no matter how much HP I have? I read on Elitist Jerks that Exorcism should be used unless it has proc'd. Without the Exorcism proc, I usually have 2 HP when I finish casting CS, J. So, should I use TV when I have 2HP, or wait till I get 3 for most damage.
Any other opinions?
The only correct opinion is '3'
Use consecration or holy wrath as the lowest priority fillers.
Whenever I'm missing that extra HP I use holy wrath if my judgement/crusader is on their lil cd. Always use TV with 3 HP
Yeah use it at 3.

I think you could probably get away with using it at 2 if say... you get 1 HP back from using a TV and then get another HP off Art of War during Zealotry. While your crusader strike is off cooldown. (It probably would be at that point) But that's a really specific circumstance and pretty much the only time where you MIGHT be able to get away with using it at 2.

And it pretty much goes without saying that you should never, ever, ever, ever, ever use it at 1 but I'm going to say it anyways.
the freaking spell even says "Use at 3"
12/27/2010 5:28 PMPosted by Swaye
the freaking spell even says "Use at 3"

Hilariously though, before they implemented the "in the mail" buff and fixed HoPo generation lag, a 2HP TV system was more DPS.