Ret Paladin Changes!

Paladin
Nothing huge yet but looks like ret is in for some needed changes.

Excerpts from Ghostcrawler's Info:
Retribution, Shadow, and Fire and Frost mage damage might be too low, but we’re still watching them.

For example, the Retribution mastery, Hand of Light, is fun, but it doesn’t contribute enough damage. To make it contribute enough damage, the proc would need a very high chance, which then can cause paladins to devalue other sources of Holy Power. Instead, we are redesigning Retribution mastery to add a percentage of the damage of Templar’s Verdict, Crusader Strike, and Divine Storm as Holy damage (which also plays better with Inqusition). Because Hand of Light is fun, however, we are going to change Divine Purpose as a chance to proc Hand of Light instead of a chance for extra Holy Power (which will also remove a little of the randomness from the rotation).

Censure will no longer break Repentance.

Sure there is more in there but that is the main rundown! A lot of problems seem to have been adressed. Our rotation will be less random and our mastery looks like it is being fixed.
I just now read this, although I'm not ret right now, I'm going to start acquiring gear, looks like it's a step in the right direction.
Yeah, looks like mastery will become a decent stat for ret pallies and make maintaining inquisition even more important and we will have less randomness in our dps.