Cancel your account

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 53 Next
pfft, if others can adapt, you can too....if you can't, just leave :D
In the three weeks since you turned 85, you've completed 3 REGULAR dungeons for the first time. Please, in your extensive experience, explain to us again how difficult it all is?

Sarcasm aside, if you aren't enjoying a game, leaving it is obviously the right thing to do. Pulling a Jerry McGwire on the way out the door may not be the best way to go, but to each his own.
Pretend for a moment we don't live in a world where your conspiracy theories are a reality known to all of us and elaborate on what this means.

12/28/2010 12:04 AMPosted by Rawrbert
OP'd system designer pet classes...
12/28/2010 12:02 AMPosted by Rizz

Already done!

Not true. Your account can't post if you cancel.

No. You're wrong.
Accounts last until their paid time is expired.
If you are going to quit, then just do so. Your need to try to get others to follow, and then continue to argue with them on this forum merely shows a level of immaturity, that quite frankly, I would be happy to see purged from this game anyhow.
[quote="16671017053"]

1 hour waits inqueue...
2 hour dungeons...
We'll just see what gets changed and how soon.

My queues are instant
All of my runs not a single one has taken more than 2 hours
whatever that means?
hopefully nothing major

Rawrbert you do realize you sound like a whining child?
12/28/2010 12:09 AMPosted by Zarhym
Pretend for a moment we don't live in a world where your conspiracy theories are a reality known to all of us and elaborate on what this means.

Pretend for a minute that you work for a company where customers thoughts matter.
We shall see.

Not true - I've cancelled both my accounts and I get to post til they expire.
12/27/2010 11:59 PMPosted by Zarhym
trial and error in order to succeed

You guys must have forgotten how unforgiving people become.
12/28/2010 12:10 AMPosted by Eckoed
[quote]

1 hour waits inqueue...
2 hour dungeons...
We'll just see what gets changed and how soon.

My queues are instant
All of my runs not a single one has taken more than 2 hours
whatever that means?
hopefully nothing major

Rawrbert you do realize you sound like a whining child?

,and you SO mature for pointing it out?

Already done!

Yes it can because it's still paid up for a while.
12/27/2010 11:59 PMPosted by Zarhym
Players were conditioned at the end of Wrath of the Lich King to mow through Heroics at lightning speed. Not only were they too easy to begin with, by the time Dungeon Finder came out players greatly out-geared the majority of these dungeons.

The reality is that it makes sense for Heroics to be a true and necessary stepping stone into raiding. They are more difficult at the beginning of this expansion's lifespan than they were at the beginning of Lich King. We like it that way. We want you thinking and trying new approaches through trial and error in order to succeed, just as groups do while raiding.

As new tiers of gear are released and new raids open up, Heroics will naturally become easier, but that provides little good reason for trivializing them now. This is true even if some groups -- particularly pick-up groups -- lack the patience, will, or teamwork necessary to succeed.

We prefer that skill and character power provide the edge in Heroic dungeons, rather than supplying simple boss fights where mistakes are so easily forgivable.

Will it test you to play at your best and communicate effectively with your group? Certainly. Should Heroic dungeons be tuned down so failure is rarely a real possibility? That doesn't sound like interesting design to me, nor would it act as a good catalyst for compelling, strategic, and social gameplay.

Again, we love you, but (brace yourself here for a little yelling) STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS. Pls.

I know it's hard when you see such crappy whining to think "Ok, I'll just jump in and give them a little wisdom."

You're assuming they want wisdom, or that they'll somehow change their behavior. Unfortunately, that's an incorrect assumption.

Pls return to simply locking these threads and not responding to them.

I'm sorry to be so emphatic about it, but the forums are just beginning to turn a corner here. It's up to all of us to stick to our strict diet of only replying to good posts.

Your friend helping us during this difficult withdrawl time,

Boomerang :-)
It all boils down to subscription numbers. This month numbers are up due to the new expansion release. In three months time though the numbers may shift and Blizzard will be stuck in a bad spot. If they nerf the dungeons some people will cry foul. If they don't and the numbers have dropped the shareholders are going to demand resignations at the end of the first quarter.

It honestly would have been better to start off at the low end and adjust upwards. Making them easier just nets them bad press. Gear will make the dungeons easier, no doubt. What surprises me though is the complete lack of concern for the PuGers. Since my realm has few well organized guilds and PuG raids were the 'thing' to do for everyone I've noticed that once people hit the level cap they've stopped playing entirely.

I'm just glad I'm spending my time robbing everyone at the AH and slowly leveling a goblin. I am not worried about heroics just yet and by the time they've become relevant to me Blizzard will have everything worked out in a proper manner.

Already done!

My account is canceled at the moment, and yet, here is my post!