Crit is dead

Paladin
Ok, I understand that my gear is pure ##%%, but I'm very, very sad to see no crit on Ret Paladins. Guys (and gals) with good gear are looking at 8%, if that!?! Oh, the humanity... Or Blood-Elf-manity... I iz sad to see less crits...

Also I understand that haste is our new ##%% (even more so), I'm just casually lamenting the loss of my crit chance...
having 100% crit in tier 11 is something they wanted to avoid.
12/28/2010 3:44 AMPosted by Madmeerkat
Ok, I understand that my gear is pure ##%%, but I'm very, very sad to see no crit on Ret Paladins. Guys (and gals) with good gear are looking at 8%, if that!?! Oh, the humanity... Or Blood-Elf-manity... I iz sad to see less crits...

Also I understand that haste is our new ##%% (even more so), I'm just casually lamenting the loss of my crit chance...

haste and crit rating are about even.
Crit is still the way to go cause haste is undervalued because with latency in affect if you had a 300ms latency you would only need around 350 haste rating to achieve a 3 second CD on CS.
Actually, haste isn't good simply because "More white damage and more crusader strikes", there are more reasons. You need to realize that more auto-attacks = more hand of light procs and more art of war procs.