Gnome vs. Worgen vs. Human (PvP)

Death Knight
Post Limit:
Hi,

Aesthetics aside, which race would you consider to be a viable choice for running as a Blood Tank in PvE and PvP?

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
I say gnome or humans are tied fairly well.

Humans have the free trinket slot granted, but I think gnomes having that snare removal AND the ability to have a trinket on 'em is pretty damn good. Also, I think being smaller helps in PVP.
Human is a solid choice when it comes to pvp, not sure about pve but from what I know race doesn't count for much it's the gear that counts.
12/27/2010 3:33 PMPosted by Grunge
I say gnome or humans are tied fairly well.

Humans have the free trinket slot granted, but I think gnomes having that snare removal AND the ability to have a trinket on 'em is pretty damn good. Also, I think being smaller helps in PVP.

Does the Gnome racial activate the GCD? Can I use the PvP Medallion after the the gnome racial if I have too, or will it be on cooldown?
I did some research, and I found that Escape Artist does stack with Medallion of Alliance. I think I'll be going Gnome for purely PvP reasons. :)

Thanks!
I'm new to WoW but what years of playing a Hobbit in Lord of the Rings Online and a Goblin in Warhammer Online have taught me is:

Never underestimate the advantage of being harder to click in PvP!
Who clicks in pvp? Seriously? You click?
At the very last minute, I went Worgen. Won 7 BGs in a row and TB twice. Darkflight came in handy =D

Thanks for all of the responses!
12/27/2010 8:55 PMPosted by Heartache
Who clicks in pvp? Seriously? You click?

Well, yes, sometimes I do. I'm dead before I have tabbed through all the pets and Shaman totems.

If there is a better way to target players directly without being distracted by pets I'd love to hear about it!
To be honest the Human. The PvP racial is suppose to go back down to two minutes. Since I mostly PvP in Arena it's nice have a trinket slot open to give my DK just a little more burst. If I had to chose I would go DK or Worgen. Gnome is out of the question.

The Blues also said that they are going to address "DK Mobility" so who knows if we will get a charge or something. Whatever it is just hope it doesn't stack with Darkflight.
Gnome is the best pvp race for DK Alliance side.

1) Until mobility is addressed, DK mobility is HORRIBLY ***@TY in pvp. I cannot tell you how many times escape artist has won me battles.

2) It doesn't share a CD with the pvp trinket, it's amazing.

3) You're a gnome... therefore you're one sexy piece of ass!

They're thinking of buffing EMFH back to 2 min though so the human racial might be back up there...