Sooo 1800 honor for winning TB offense....

General Discussion
Post Limit:
1 2 3 59 Next
Discuss
Screen or it didn't happen.
rather sure he means this is what he thinks should be rewarded for a win.
27th December Hotfix list. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1232869
# Tol Barad
* Winning as an attacker now rewards players with 1800 Honor Points, up from 180. Winning as a defender still rewards players with 180 Honor Points.

Nope, this is going live. Massive, MASSIVE incentive to play and win as offense.

To the point where the defending side will NOT defend, so that they can come back and win in 2.5 hours.
WHAT?! I thought you were trolling! That's almost half the honor cap.

I guess it's good. Will make more people show up, too.

Wait, wait. So if your side wins offense several times a day, you can honor cap several times a day?
Oh my lawd....

Time to do some TB!
12/27/2010 7:13 PMPosted by Infernalist
Nope, this is going live. Massive, MASSIVE incentive to play and win as offense.

To the point where the defending side will NOT defend, so that they can come back and win in 2.5 hours.
This, but then again could this count as win trading? That's bannable for arena. Not sure about this.
12/27/2010 7:12 PMPosted by Chewysprees
well thats really stupid, this will be a battleground killer.

It'll kill BGs for a half hour every two hours.
That is amazing.
12/27/2010 7:14 PMPosted by Papooselol

This, but then again could this count as win trading? That's bannable for arena. Not sure about this.
D:
Well since the alliance rarely wins, I've seen it happen once when some douchers were worried about siege engines that we were quickly outnumbered, Hopefully they will put up more of a fight. Although, I doubt they will take it back anytime soon.
The odds are already stacked against the attacking force. In fact, they're stacked in favor of the defense more so than we would like at this point. We're looking to address this in an upcoming patch so that defending Tol Barad doesn't feel like there's virtually no fear of loss.

In line with that design goal, we made this hotfix to ensure winning Tol Barad back for your faction feels much more rewarding.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1232869

December 22 - 27 Cataclysm Hotfixes

• Tol Barad

• Winning as an attacker now rewards players with 1800 Honor Points, up from 180. Winning as a defender still rewards players with 180 Honor Points.
D=......

This goes in many ways...

One is a REALLY good incentive to attack over defend, so really, people might just lose defense on purpouse just to win that 1800 honor....

....Also is a mini fix or bandaid, so they re saying like: "We know it was broken, we're working on it, but here is a temporal fix"...

But also for me this means: "Guys, Tol barad being night impossible to win as offense is working as intended, so much that we'll offer 1800 honor for doing the impossible ;)....good luck guys MUAHAHAHAHAHA"

These blizz guys are wicker than a warlock O o